It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they're achieved.

That's the issue, the more money loaded on the back end to finesse the cost keeps City waiting for an age, in a summer we could probably do with is straight away.

I recall Martial was headlined at £37m, but Monaco were still getting money four years later in tranches, after he made so many appearances.

Think his true cost was over £50m in the end.

That's the issue, the more money loaded on the back end to finesse the cost keeps City waiting for an age, in a summer we could probably do with is straight away.

I recall Martial was headlined at £37m, but Monaco were still getting money four years later in tranches, after he made so many appearances.

Think his true cost was over £50m in the end.
Off topic of the original post but any truth to the Grealish stories now being thrown around?

sounds like grealish may indeed have that release clause in his contract?

It's not a release, I have heard it's more likely to be gentleman's agreement, sadly.

The rumour has been doing the rounds for a few months about possibly £70-80m release clause, which is certainly the price United were being quoted last summer.

The figure could well be higher now because it is us, but Grealish and his people seem pretty confident that when they signed a renewal last year, there was some sort of understanding in place if a Champions League club came forward again.

I've been pretty clear for months that we are trying to sign him, it's no secret anymore.

His camp are doing all the talking, though, as you would expect.

Appreciate the info. Really like the idea of Grealish replacing Bernardo. Think he has some aspects of his game to work on, but he offers much more end product and dynamism going forwards.

It's not a release, I have heard it's more likely to be gentleman's agreement, sadly.

The rumour has been doing the rounds for a few months about possibly £70-80m release clause, which is certainly the price United were being quoted last summer.

The figure could well be higher now because it is us, but Grealish and his people seem pretty confident that when they signed a renewal last year, there was some sort of understanding in place if a Champions League club came forward again.

like the apparent Kane gentlemans agreement?

Yep agree he did nothing in the big games….oh didn’t he score a penalty against Dortmund at a crucial moment? a free kick against PSG? and again a goal at home against PSG?

He was our best winger last season and yes he was consistent hence why he played so many games.

And yet Foden got more goals and more assists in fewer minutes. The only assist Mahrez got all season against a top 6 team was the one for Ake’s consolation goal against Leicester in the second game of the season.

I've been pretty clear for months that we are trying to sign him, it's no secret anymore.

His camp are doing all the talking, though, as you would expect.

As I've said multiple times, cos it's about the only transfer stuff I got some intell on, Grealish's people were the source for the original story that broke on JG to City, and I got that from someone who definitely knows about where that info emerged from.

why they don’t get it in writing I don’t know I always thought it was 60m also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.