It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever hes working will probably be some sort of loan for a second rate striker. A stop gap. Hardly worth it if thats the case.

I love reading updates from Tolmie and others on here. But sorry even though I’m a KFA I can’t see us signing anyone now whatsoever. All the Kane alternatives have already changed clubs.

It's too quiet, no links, no chatter, no whispers
dont understand when people say that. what do you think would happen if we really were done for the window? it'd be quiet because there's nothing to report

dunno why people always wanna overanalyze. occam's razer means that you're not hearing us being linked to players in the last 2 days of the window because we're probably not getting anyone, like the manager said yesterday.

we're not throwing 200m on haaland tomorrow because, and I know it might shock people, we don't have 200m to throw at anyone.

dont understand when people say that. what do you think would happen if we really were done for the window? it'd be quiet because there's nothing to report

dunno why people always wanna overanalyze. occam's razer means that you're not hearing us being linked to players in the last 2 days of the window because we're probably not getting anyone, like the manager said yesterday.

we're not throwing 200m on haaland tomorrow because, and I know it might shock people, we don't have 200m to throw at anyone.
Erm that's exactly what I'm saying. If anything was going to happen they there would be rumours because someone always knows something and can't keep it to themselves.

Nobody is coming

Reactions: nmc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.