Supporter Services - MCFC

extremely efficient.

How many complaints do we have about season ticket renewal guys?
None.
Well done guys the cakes are on me!

Ticket office.

“Right everyone, listen up”

“Keep up the fantastic work”

”Khaldoon might be coming today”

“If Khaldoon asks, we reply to every email”

“Oh!”

”Make sure you clear your email trash, just in-case Khaldoon asks to have a look”

It’s such a shame as a club we get some much right on and off the pitch but our first point of contact customer service is utterly useless and has been for such a long time now . I don’t believe for one minute the upper management are not aware of the issues we as supporters are having but I am lost for words to why nothing is being done about it.
We are not and have never been customers we are fans the life and blood of the club. We know it they know it too and as fans we don’t have the luxury of choosing another service provider!!!

My lad tried to buy an Arsenal ticket yesterday, went through the process online, just to get an email telling him his purchase hadn't been processed? The money was taken though. He has spent literally hours trying to get through on the phone to no avail. Meanwhile the ticket he tried to buy is still for sale on the planner. Is it any wonder we have a load of empty seats on matchday.

After 30 + hours on phone on several occasions the guy who answered said he will take ownership of my problems with printing at home for my grandson who a match day card holder. The guy who is called JAY didn't phone me back like he promised and we got sent a ticket for the watford match next April. Not surprising anymore DISGRACEFUL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210827-113028_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20210827-113028_Email.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 56
It’s such a shame as a club we get some much right on and off the pitch but our first point of contact customer service is utterly useless and has been for such a long time now . I don’t believe for one minute the upper management are not aware of the issues we as supporters are having but I am lost for words to why nothing is being done about it.
We are not and have never been customers we are fans the life and blood of the club. We know it they know it too and as fans we don’t have the luxury of choosing another service provider!!!
I emailed this week to complain. Don't expect a response, but I compared us to PL champions on the pitch and National League relegation fodder off the pitch

22.51 last night I had a text similar to the email for the fucking Arsenal game advising me to come early, not bring a bag etc.....going to have a grand on a 5-0 scoreline with Gundog as first scorer.

Any advice please. My son and Grandson(15) bought their citizens match day cards pre season. They? booked Arsenal and Southampton ok. When they tried to book for United and Liverpool they took my sons money but said No to a ticket for my grandson. Stating that he had not been to 3 games but neither had my son. Terms and conditions state both should have priority booking access. How do you tell your son he can't go .?

Any advice please. My son and Grandson(15) bought their citizens match day cards pre season. They? booked Arsenal and Southampton ok. When they tried to book for United and Liverpool they took my sons money but said No to a ticket for my grandson. Stating that he had not been to 3 games but neither had my son. Terms and conditions state both should have priority booking access. How do you tell your son he can't go .?
Easiest way would be to book another game before then - say Wycombe in cup. Be cheap and then got no issue in the 3 game scenario.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.