It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think this is going to come to bite us in the ass, like not replacing Kompany did. Relying on Torres for the entire season in that position is dangerous. With him playing for Spain as well. Jesus looks like he will have to quarantine if Brazil pick him.

Delap I see him getting game time in the cup, not the league pep doesn't like throwing youngsters straight in gives them a couple minutes at a time. To bed in.

Sterling can play there but he's got amazing movement but can't finish 1v1 as we saw against arsenal not ruthless enough.

Leaves us very very light up front. Relying also on a 21 year old who's still learning to be a striker is risky.

What evidence do you have that a 2nd bid for £125m/£130m was ever made.

kane pulled out of the transfer. At the time I took this as an indicator that City were in for Ronaldo but it seems we knew we wouldn't get Ronaldo.

I think City let these transfer stories play out in the media and then quietly get on with their own transfer business. The fact that City were looking at Ronaldo's situation and that Kane pulled out just when the so-called £125m Kane bid was being prepared suggests to me that a lot of the Kane talk was simply hot air.
Well tolmie said we had put in our final ans best offer, then 2 days later we had pulled out.

got to be off ya nut if you think it was all hot air !!! Hot air for what ???

we always , always distant ourself from a player if we aren’t interested.

Defensive midfield and left back are areas we might improve. We made a big mistake in this window in tracking Kane for too long. If you have £200m to spend, it's better to deploy it on the pitch than have it in the bank - providing you can find a player who can justify the fee. I find it difficult to believe that City could not have found a better DM than Rodri and Fernandinho.

Difficult to know for sure if we were tracking Kane all Summer. The media said we were but were we? Kane obviously sussed a move was not going to happen.
Contradicting yourself with Kane

tenor.gif

Maybe it's for the position we've needed for one for 3 years with a bit of luck

Agreed mate. Would love Mendes to come in and set us for that problem position for years to come! Have sporting signed Porro yet? Maybe a deal including him?

we will not be signing ronaldo this summer
we will no be signing messi this summer
we will not be signing david de gea this summer
we will no be signing a ugandan one legged hunchback this summer

fucking easy this itk stuff, some members on here are fucking crackpots, bdw an itk haha
You're going to look like a prize plum when that funny looking Ugandan hops through the gate at the Etihad tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.