It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was the summer to be ruthless

Maybe but we lose 126m and we took a Loan out of 650m for the football group! We tried Kane and we didn’t go higher than 100m total plus we tried to haggle down Grealish bid but in the end we had to pay the full 100m out!

I’m cook with what we have and buying no one else..

It has to be admitted that his credibility and trust among many fans has taken a major hit since the ESL fiasco and then his end of season interview
I have no issue with the Super League, we panicked, but soon realised our error.

But the creative transfer dealing bullsh1t was bluster.

This was the summer to blow all before us out of the water, to really push for domination.

Cash rich in the middle of a football financial crisis, for some reason we did not get our major target, despite knowing for 18 months we had to replace Kun, weird and a very strange decision.

Dias new contract announcement definitely made today to soften the blow of not getting a striker in.

Mental really 2 summers we’ve been after a striker and not got one, hopefully Torres can step up, good signs on Sat but a long way to go.

Bernardo staying is amazing news though, absolute quality in CM

I have to say I don't think I will ever watch the Chairman's end of season address again and take it seriously.

Always found him uplifting and inspiring but last seasons is looking very cheesy and misleading.
Spot on. Jumping into bed with the clubs who wanted us banned not long ago and then saying we’ll replace Aguero to fuck about chasing Kane for a month with no back up. I’m always optimistic about this city team but you get the feeling that this no striker thing will bite us on the arse. Can we rely on Gundogan being our top scorer again??

We managed to get no where near kane and see psg get messi
Think some serious questions will be being asked
We truly fucked up this window
That's not me being entitled either, that's the top dogs talking big and failing to deliver
If you look at sanchez, koulibaly, jorginho, kane and messi We really do struggle to pull off these big deals
Thank god we dodged the bullet on Sanchez. Astronomical wages and no impact on the pitch at all. A disastrous signing by the Rags.

Spot on. Jumping into bed with the clubs who wanted us banned not long ago and then saying we’ll replace Aguero to fuck about chasing Kane for a month with no back up. I’m always optimistic about this city team but you get the feeling that this no striker thing will bite us on the arse. Can we rely on Gundogan being our top scorer again??
The club and owners want to win the Champions League, in my opinion we must have a worldie up front to achieve that.

I’m really surprised we didn’t go for Daka. Seemed like the exact transfer we would do. Just had an amazing season, still young could develop into a brilliant player weird we didn’t challenge Leicester for him

Dias new contract announcement definitely made today to soften the blow of not getting a striker in.

Mental really 2 summers we’ve been after a striker and not got one, hopefully Torres can step up, good signs on Sat but a long way to go.

Bernardo staying is amazing news though, absolute quality in CM
Has that been confirmed mate? Or just going by time remaining in window?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.