Corruption in English football?

If there's a serious corruption problem in English football then I can pretty much guarantee we're also a part of it.
IF it ever comes out it will make the italian match fixing scandal look amateurish in comparison.

However too many fingers in the our make me think that no one will break ranks and expose it.

Interesting that the two controversial incidents in two games involved the two red fuckers benefiting..
To be fair, James shoved his upper arm towards the ball to control it away from going in. It’s a pen and a red card all day, plus Mendy got away with booting Henderson and putting his hands on the referee, and Rudiger got away with putting his hands on the referee twice after scuffing the penalty spot up.

Chelsea were the team who got away with some, rather than Liverpool.

If there's a serious corruption problem in English football then I can pretty much guarantee we're also a part of it.

I disagree, the UAE is not without corruption, but at the level Khaldoon operates I'd be very surprised if we were grubbing around.

Besides, even if the Premier league is a precarious house of corrupt cards, with the enemies we have, someone would've called us out by now.

what about and saying what?
The Chelsea "hand ball" and sending off" in particular.
Sky bloke asking if the ball hit his knee/thigh and was going up, it could have gone over the bar or hit the bar, therefore the hand didn't stop it going in and technically not a sending off. Gallagher looked like he was taking a shit. Quivering wreck.
The 2 Scousers in the studio came to the rescue however.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.