It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's very accurate and shares his info in good faith. Let's not force another ITK off the forum by abusing him eh.
Don’t you try and lecture me with you 500 post count and your 6 year old account. I’ve forgotten more about this forum that you’ve ever known.

Dave is NOT an ITK and has admitted it many times, all he does is post “not gonna happen” in all threads he goes in to

In a way I'd prefer for us to go into another season without a recognised striker and win the league again. After all the gloating and trickery with Ronaldo, all the desperation from Sky for us not to get Kane, it would just be a giant up yours from Pep to the lot of them. "Fuck you, I'll win it anyway."

Is it true that before the window closes something crazy is going to happening at some club ? Hmmm? Dubious but I'll still be back like a fool every 5 mins to check in case.

Can’t see anything happening myself. It’s too quiet. However, will still have sky transfer centre on in the background all day tomorrow whilst working from home just in case …..

I think the big miss will be Kev. That ankle injury does not look good with how they have to be careful with it / protect him. Think Kev will have a stop start season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.