Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

City Xtra

@City_Xtra

·
1m

Wolves are set to sign #ManCity midfielder Harvey Griffiths (17) on a permanent deal, after reaching a full agreement over a £500,000 transfer.

More money towards the Haaland deal ....... just 145.5m to go, and 32 hours to do it

Don't forget the Sane money, the roll-over that keeps giving.

I think that’s a very good idea, except Dortmund seem to like taking it up the arse from Bayern. German FA probably have something to say, behind closed doors obviously
Not only do like taking up the arse from Bayern they are happy to kneel down and clean up afterwards it’s a truly disgusting relationship they have.

We didn't exactly have to beat off the competition for him though did we? Had a free run.

We only had a free run because Jack only had eyes for us so, in fact, the annihilated the competition. And, frankly, we do want players that are really, really keen to play for us. If it really is all about the most money for a player (or worse, his agent), they are probably not the ones that we want to win. As Kane has proved, just wanting City may not be enough.

If it really is all about the most money for a player (or worse, his agent), they are probably not the ones that we want to win. As Kane has proved, just wanting City may not be enough.
Hence why probably Haaland,and definitely Messi and Ronaldo are/were not right for us.

You come for the shirt and the trophies,the money is awesome wherever - going simply for the very highest wage is nothing but greed.

Reactions: OB1
he just fits the bill for me... strong in the air, good with his feet. powerful runs, eye for goal,

i just don't understand the politics and the agent if the player wants the move then its should be easy
the deal he's under at dortmund is not pretty much in his last legs and a BIG offer would be impossible to turn down unless he signs a new dortmund deal ? what a chance to sign a superstar and your also getting long term and not a quick fix

if we was balls deep in for kane at £130million and they did not want to sell.. then we have to be in for haaland
why let somebody else sign him when its clearly what we are after and need right now

he just fits the bill for me... strong in the air, good with his feet. powerful runs, eye for goal,

i just don't understand the politics and the agent if the player wants the move then its should be easy
the deal he's under at dortmund is not pretty much in his last legs and a BIG offer would be impossible to turn down unless he signs a new dortmund deal ? what a chance to sign a superstar and your also getting long term and not a quick fix

if we was balls deep in for kane at £130million and they did not want to sell.. then we have to be in for haaland
why let somebody else sign him when its clearly what we are after and need right now
I agree and next year I can’t see him being any cheaper once a bidding war starts.

We aren't letting someone else sign him. We put our offer on the table and he clearly doesn't fancy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.