Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having money in the bank and having it to spend in one deal isn’t how it works

its is when your club has no striker and been trying to buy kane and Ronaldo
the truth is its simple we have the money dortmund have a player we would like to buy get it done

IMO the clear difference was pep not only wanted Kane more but Kane agreed to only push to move for City.

Haaland was willing to listen to offers from Real/pre-audit Barca/Chelsea and possibly others. We seem to be furious the minute a player talks to anyone else.

I'm fine with refusing to get into bidding wars that is smart and saved us a bunch of times already. But if we bail on targets merely because they don't go insanely all-in for City and ignore all other clubs then we're just scared money and it's going to keep being a problem moving forward.

kane bottled it big time
the truth is levy got him in his pocket and knows its to late to leave and get the move of his life at 28
spurs will just keep turning over ? kane will keep getting his 20 goals a season for nothing and then moan like hell

Would City have to pay the transfer in full or would Dortmund agree to instalments over the period of his contract?
I heard they want all at once, or wanted, but I don’t know if that would be negotiable.

I heard they want all at once, or wanted, but I don’t know if that would be negotiable.
For the huge amount now I’d believe some spreading of payments would assist the deal going through. I like a previous posters idea of 100m transfer payment now but let him stay at Dortmund until the end of the season would be a good deal all round.
But of course agents fees are going to be a real issue.

Well if this is done and true then it will leak out at some point in the next few hours, IF its signed and watertight no need to keep it a secret beyond tomorrow .

Well if this is done and true then it will leak out at some point in the next few hours, IF its signed and watertight no need to keep it a secret beyond tomorrow .
Or January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.