Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve said it a million times. NO chance Haaland is joining us. We won’t pay his wages and won’t pay his agents fees. However, I’ll hold my hands up if I’m wrong and say as such, I just cannot see it happening though. Fingers crossed I am wrong though.
Release clause kicks in January and we understand the market now. Feeling confident — better than nothing

Release clause kicks in January and we understand the market now. Feeling confident — better than nothing
His valuation fee isn’t the issue, we’d pay that no problem...
Its the crazy (his agent was quoted as wanting £800k pw for him) wages and the agent fee (reported to be £35m). There is zero chance City pay anywhere near either of those figures.
As much as we’d all want him, it just isn’t happening and if people looked at it through none tinted blue glasses they’d be honest and admit it just won’t happen with those numbers being touted for a 21 year old.
As I say, I’ll hold my hands up if I’m wrong.. Sadly don’t think I will be though.

Dortmund really don’t like city. No chance they do us any favours and raiola will want the end of season auction.
Why do they hate us? We sold them Sancho, so it's not like deals don't happen. Gundogan arrived from Dortmund as well. Also if the release clause kicks in earlier than Dortmund donr have a say.

I’ve said it a million times. NO chance Haaland is joining us. We won’t pay his wages and won’t pay his agents fees. However, I’ll hold my hands up if I’m wrong and say as such, I just cannot see it happening though. Fingers crossed I am wrong though.

Yeah it just won't happen. We'd have to act in a way we haven't since signing Tevez and Robinho. Too much competition, too much money involved and too much bad blood between the parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.