Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they hate us? We sold them Sancho, so it's not like deals don't happen. Gundogan arrived from Dortmund as well. Also if the release clause kicks in earlier than Dortmund donr have a say.
They have spoken about us many times about their dislike of us. It’s normally been Michael Zorc.

His valuation fee isn’t the issue, we’d pay that no problem...
Its the crazy (his agent was quoted as wanting £800k pw for him) wages and the agent fee (reported to be £35m). There is zero chance City pay anywhere near either of those figures.
As much as we’d all want him, it just isn’t happening and if people looked at it through none tinted blue glasses they’d be honest and admit it just won’t happen with those numbers being touted for a 21 year old.
As I say, I’ll hold my hands up if I’m wrong.. Sadly don’t think I will be though.
The valuation fee is an issue when there is a release clause kicking in January. We are one of the clubs that pay the most in agent fees in the world already. For this special deal this would be an exception. The club would know who they’re dealing with especially when Txiki and Raiola have known each other and gotten along for many many years. I don’t know where you got the numbers for the wages but obviously that’s wrong. There was something leaked by Bayern not long ago which clearly shows they won’t be in for him — not because what they leaked was correct, but because they start painting a deal they know they won’t close as “greedy” so they come out on top, historically. With wages it’s the market that dictates what he will make, not Raiola, and whatever Raiola asks it’s because the market has already validated

Tolm made a post in the weekend here showing a way for City to make a very appealing financial package for player and agent that the club could afford. Now think what the professionals would come up with

Yeah it just won't happen. We'd have to act in a way we haven't since signing Tevez and Robinho. Too much competition, too much money involved and too much bad blood between the parties.
We’d bottle it the first sniff from another club. We are scared to act tough and dominate deals as we don’t want to be hated, thing is we already are so May as well embrace it.

Reactions: Pam
The valuation fee is an issue when there is a release clause kicking in January. We are one of the clubs that pay the most in agent fees in the world already. For this special deal this would be an exception. The club would know who they’re dealing with especially when Txiki and Raiola have known each other and gotten along for many many years. I don’t know where you got the numbers for the wages but obviously that’s wrong. There was something leaked by Bayern not long ago which clearly shows they won’t be in for him — not because what they leaked was correct, but because they start painting a deal they know they won’t close as “greedy” so they come out on top, historically. With wages it’s the market that dictates what he will make, not Raiola, and whatever Raiola asks it’s because the market has already validated

Tolm made a post in the weekend here showing a way for City to make a very appealing financial package for player and agent that the club could afford. Now think what the professionals would come up with
Obviously that’s wrong? You know that for a fact? Agree, not likely £800k but I bet it’ll be £500k plus in which case do we increase everyone else’s wage, because they’ll be expecting it.
As I say, in my opinion this is a none starter and we’ll never see the lad playing in our shirt.
Ive not seen TH post so can’t comment but I’m sure it’s a very nice proposal, issue is money talks and city don’t have the balls to take on other clubs for some reason. They come sniffing and we fold right away, we’d be shit at poker.

Ronaldo wanted and will get £500.000 after tax at united ? messi wanted £600.000 after tax and got it at PSG ?
city was happy to talk to both so £450.000 after tax for haaland sounds ok to me

I’ve said it a million times. NO chance Haaland is joining us. We won’t pay his wages and won’t pay his agents fees. However, I’ll hold my hands up if I’m wrong and say as such, I just cannot see it happening though. Fingers crossed I am wrong though.

the lad would love to play for manchester city in the premier league.. but the team behind him are the stumbling block ? the agent (pimp) is the biggest problem and its pure greed for sitting on his backside talking blocks

haaland in the champions league game last season at the etihad was like a boy in a sweet shop
his eyes was glowing and open mouth he loves the place ? make his dream come true and get him signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.