Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve said it a million times. NO chance Haaland is joining us. We won’t pay his wages and won’t pay his agents fees. However, I’ll hold my hands up if I’m wrong and say as such, I just cannot see it happening though. Fingers crossed I am wrong though.

When there is a buyout it’s out of that clubs hands and if 2/3 clubs willing to pay the buyout it’s up to the player!

the lad would love to play for manchester city in the premier league.. but the team behind him are the stumbling block ? the agent (pimp) is the biggest problem and its pure greed for sitting on his backside talking blocks

haaland in the champions league game last season at the etihad was like a boy in a sweet shop
his eyes was glowing and open mouth he loves the place ? make his dream come true and get him signed
Hope we do, I genuinely do but I just can’t personally see it unless his heart rules over his agent. Apparently though Raiola isn’t his agent, he was brought in to help negotiate with Dortmund so we may not actually have to negotiate with him! If true then I may change my thinking.

When there is a buyout it’s out of that clubs hands and if 2/3 clubs willing to pay the buyout it’s up to the player!
Exactly… that’s why I said we won’t pay his wages or agent fee. I didn’t mention the buy out as assumed that was obvious.

This whole wage parity thing is a nonesense for me. Monster goalscorers like haaland get the big wages and always have. Thats why kun was our top earner for a long time.

Goalscorers have always commanded the most in wages which is why haaland picking up more than most of our squad shouldn't bother anyone. If they want the same money they can bang in as many as he does...its a simple premise.

If the player wants to join us, there is nothing even Raiola or his dad can do to hinder the process. Simple as that, some of you obviously want to believe it, I'm not buying this January bit, but I do think he's gettable.

Are the wages quoted for Haaland before or after tex ? The agent/family bonus could also be dressed up into 'add ons' if needed.
He is a 'generational talent' and already one of the top 5 strikers in world football.
Initially the price might be huge, the returns he could provide would far outweigh that imo. In our system he could be fighting with Kev for Ballon Dor status.

As with anyone really, you can't have a team get you to where you are then introduce someone has contributed, at that point, zero to what they have and the pay them double. It's a slap in the face and it also sets a domino effect of them saying well I want the same wages.

As with anyone really, you can't have a team get you to where you are then introduce someone has contributed, at that point, zero to what they have and the pay them double. It's a slap in the face and it also sets a domino effect of them saying well I want the same wages.
Bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.