The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to win against all the small and medium teams. And try to win or draw as much as we can against the big teams.

Its going be around 85-89 points I believe as big teams are going to take points from each other

We need to win against all the small and medium teams. And try to win or draw as much as we can against the big teams.

Its going be around 85-89 points I believe as big teams are going to take points from each other
Only way it will be higher than 85 is if it’s a two horse race. If three or four teams all take points off each other, high 70s will more than likely be enough.

Last edited:
Too early to say, but if we ensure we are as consistent and clinical as we traditionally have been in fixtures against non-top 6 sides then we stand a great chance.

Truth be told I'm not convinced Chelsea will have the consistency to do it over a full season (I could be wrong though..). We saw how they faded towards the end of last season domestically. Even though Liverpool are worse than Chelsea they have a greater pedigree on that front, but I'm hoping they struggle in top 6 games too much.

Alot can change over a season its early days but if I had to do a top 4 based off the start of the season I would go...

1. Chelsea
2. City
3. Utd
4. Liverpool

I think chelsea and city will be around 90 points then a gap. I also think there will be a big gap between 4 and 5.

Alot can change over a season its early days but if I had to do a top 4 based off the start of the season I would go...

1. Chelsea
2. City
3. Utd
4. Liverpool

I think chelsea and city will be around 90 points then a gap. I also think there will be a big gap between 4 and 5.
Two teams with close to 90 points should in theory mean a huge gap to third. A bit like our first PL title in 2011-12 when us and the rags both finished on 89 - third place was 19 points adrift.

Think we will finish 3rd this season .
Would of liked a forward to of come in ,but what will be, will be.
Being the reigning champions teams will want our scalp . Crowds back in the ground will play a part in away games to .
Is the team strong enough to stand up to it when the going gets tough ?
We will soon find out when we play leicester city after the internationals & chelsea away on the 25th sept .

My top 4
Chelsea
Scum
City
Lpool

Think we will finish 3rd this season .
Would of liked a forward to of come in ,but what will be, will be.
Being the reigning champions teams will want our scalp . Crowds back in the ground will play a part in away games to .
Is the team strong enough to stand up to it when the going gets tough ?
We will soon find out when we play leicester city after the internationals & chelsea away on the 25th sept .

My top 4
Chelsea
Scum
City
Lpool
I ask this in all seriousness: have you seen a full United game in the last 18 months not against City? There is absolutely no way they are better than us and Liverpool over the course of a season. They are not converting those 11 draws last season into wins this season, or at least there is nothing to suggest in the first three games that this will be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.