The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask this in all seriousness: have you seen a full United game in the last 18 months not against City? There is absolutely no way they are better than us and Liverpool over the course of a season. They are not converting those 11 draws last season into wins this season, or at least there is nothing to suggest in the first three games that this will be the case.
Their problem has been inconsistency at the meccano stadium, i think they will address that this time around & they will be confident away from home.
We will see at the end of the season , i hope i am wrong its just an opinion .

I've every faith in the squad we have ,and whoever gets more points than us will win the league, there will be no team who gets more points than us, we will win the league by at least 10 points, fingers crossed, striker or no striker

I reckon the 85 point mark will do it. There are a lot of good teams that will be tough to beat and I think Chelsea will struggle to break down teams that sit off them and are willing to defend for 90 mins. The rags will drop plenty of points still as well. Liverpool similarly will struggle to break teams down I think.

I still see us as the best team and the team most capable of breaking teams down and winning the big games.

I’ll update 538’s predictions after every match. At the moment 99.3% of City fans don’t agree yet 538’s starting prediction was only 1 point off last season.

So if clubs continue to perform as they are doing and taking into consideration current points and the fixtures they have remaining:

City 83

Liverpool 77

Chelsea 76

United 70

so currently 78 to win it

@chesterguy @St.Pauli support would be the only winners

9/9 so far.

3 points against Southampton and a point at both Stamford Bridge and Anfield would be a very good return.
I'd prefer a defeat versus Southampton and wins vs Chelsea and Dippers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.