It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget any transfers, this thread is getting good

giphy.gif

Lots of trophies to be decided between now and then. Whatever happened to living in the moment ?
Don’t keep telling me what I am supposed to think. The issue is the club knows these three will have to be addressed soon, and didn’t take care of them this window. And probably won’t do it again next summer

I am actually surprised that we didn’t have a plan B for a striker after Kane. Normally, we find the hidden gem here and there but not having a plan B at all is strange. We desperately need a striker but it seems we all thought that Kane was coming.

We’ve stood still again! Like has been mentioned, the chairman was full of bravado etc in his interview and he hasn’t delivered in our key area! He also acknowledged that the outside of the etihad was looking grubby and agreed the relevant work would be done yet nothing?
I'll send him a paintbrush and tell him to get straight on it

I was giving you an example of what we need. However if those players are not available like someone mentioned here like 4 names surely our scouts have found someone else that can give us better then what we have? Hell ings for example. I would have taken him. No where near aguero but is better then what we have? No?
Name better names then. And no Ings is not better than Torres. That's BS. A player that is trusted by both his national team and England's best team would be up to standards. His clearly shown much more potential than all these second rate strikers your itching to sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.