Romeo Lavia

Great news. The club obviously have great faith in his ability.

Am I missing something being 'under age' can he not go on the b list or is that because of his nationality/length of time with us....

While typing I think I've answered my own question.

I’m not sure it means that’s much, it’s just a case of there being an available space so there’s no reason not to include him. I think he’ll mainly play the U19 games

I’m not sure it means that’s much, it’s just a case of there being an available space so there’s no reason not to include him. I think he’ll mainly play the U19 games

Perhaps but I reckon it will mean quite a lot to him and will be valuable part of his education.

Last edited:
Am I missing something being 'under age' can he not go on the b list or is that because of his nationality/length of time with us....

While typing I think I've answered my own question.
Yeah I think it's to do with length of time at club and current age. Lavia hasn't been at the club long enough to be on the B list.

Saw this and came here to get to know our boy.

Who is he analogous to (presuming he achieves his potential)?
He's a very mobile,technically gifted,and intelligent,midfield general.He has the attributes and potential to be a star in the game,hence why many are hoping he is the man to finally fill Dinho's very sizeable shoes.

Wonderful news that he has received this recognition,irrespective of whether he actually gets any game time.

Perhaps but I reckon it will mean quite a lot to him and will be valuable part of his education.
Yep, I'd have thought he'd be over the moon just to be included in the squad. Any actual game time will put him in dreamland.

He's a very mobile,technically gifted,and intelligent,midfield general.He has the attributes and potential to be a star in the game,hence why many are hoping he is the man to finally fill Dinho's very sizeable shoes.

Wonderful news that he has received this recognition,irrespective of whether he actually gets any game time.
Understand this and am genuinely chuffed for the kid but, (confess to not watching him very much...) why not Douglas Luis? He's rocking up for the Brazilian 1st team now, and didn't we have a buy-back on him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.