The Kippax

Funny, I never even thought of trying to get “Hazel… Hazel Grove ooh ooh” going, along the same lines as “Tony… Tony Coleman ooh ooh”. I just sensed there'd be no takers, especially on the Kippax.
I did it as a piss take of my Wilmslow cousin.
I lived in Clinton Avenue, off Parkside Road.

I can remember “Stockport(or wherever) blues, we are here, oh oh, oh oh, shag your women and drink your beer oh oh oh oh oh oh” would be responded to with “Stockport blues you are queer oh oh oh oh”.

We weren’t exactly “woke” back in those days but nobody gave a fuck
Yeah.
The girls walking round the running track selling pies to
“We know what you’re after..”

Well I married one!

Brad Doyle sang that everywhere he went.
Brad is one mad fu*ker, not seen him for a few years so he might have calmed down now
Some of his brothers are just as crackers
Must have been balmy in there house after Derby day as a couple of them are rags

I forgot the season ticket had how long you had it. Year 1,2,3,4, then ‘regular’ if memory serves me right.

Remember paying for a couple of years then getting a ST in about ‘75. My dad had got one the year before. Think him and my uncle were regulars straight away but I had a year 1 before full ST the next year. When we started taking a lad who lived round the corner I recall that he had Y1 & Y2 before becoming a regular.

Stood in the Gene Kelly corner in front of 1st barrier next to North Stand, my dad and uncle always had flat caps and sheepskin coats on so the rain and cold didn’t bother them.

Remember paying for a couple of years then getting a ST in about ‘75. My dad had got one the year before. Think him and my uncle were regulars straight away but I had a year 1 before full ST the next year. When we started taking a lad who lived round the corner I recall that he had Y1 & Y2 before becoming a regular.

Stood in the Gene Kelly corner in front of 1st barrier next to North Stand, my dad and uncle always had flat caps and sheepskin coats on so the rain and cold didn’t bother them.

I did it as a piss take of my Wilmslow cousin.
I lived in Clinton Avenue, off Parkside Road.
Always used to park a succession of old bangers in Clinton Ave over the years.Dead handy. Nobody ever messed with them... totally dangerous rust buckets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.