Ederson and Jesus cleared to play (Pg 63)

Thought it was only Tuesday games players missed
It is the window ended yesterday so it’s 5 days from today.
That's right, it's a 5-day exclusion starting the day after the last day of the international duty period, which normally would be a Wednesday but was extended to Thursday to allow teams to catch up on covid-cancelled games. So Fri-Tue inclusive for this period.
but Brazil are playing on Friday , fifa haven’t even define time zones in their rule

Even in a "normal" world without quarantine, there is not a hope in hell any of the European based South American players would have been able to play games on Saturday anyway.

Argentina kick off at 00:30 and Brazil kick off at 01:30 tomorrow morning. The players wouldn't be physically back in the country until at least Friday night and their sleep patterns will be on an entirely different continent.

How FIFA can think this is right, I will never know. The football season is going to descend into a farce over the next couple of years.

Even in a "normal" world without quarantine, there is not a hope in hell any of the European based South American players would have been able to play games on Saturday anyway.

Argentina kick off at 00:30 and Brazil kick off at 01:30 tomorrow morning. The players wouldn't be physically back in the country until at least Friday night and their sleep patterns will be on an entirely different continent.

How FIFA can think this is right, I will never know. The football season is going to descend into a farce over the next couple of years.
And if Wenger gets his way with a major tournament every single summer, we'll see if any players request not to be selected for their countries.

So far yes, talks are continuing...
Have you a link? I've only seen that Brazil have asked FIFA to invoke the ban, but haven't seen a report saying FIFA have actually done so. Some headlines are reporting FIFA invoked the ban but then the story says different, crap journalism.

Have you a link? I've only seen that Brazil have asked FIFA to invoke the ban, but haven't seen a report saying FIFA have actually done so. Some headlines are reporting FIFA invoked the ban but then the story says different, crap journalism.
A link to what? Multiple outlets saying the rule has been invoked? It's the same media that you're reading.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.