TV Series

Never heard of it and it’s into it fourth season, think I’ll give it a go..

Is it? I've watched the first two, they were easy watching throughout and had the odd laugh, never really excelled bu never got tiresome either. Hadn't realized there were that many more to go.

Is it? I've watched the first two, they were easy watching throughout and had the odd laugh, never really excelled bu never got tiresome either. Hadn't realized there were that many more to go.

Watch 2 season that was enough for me it was ok a 5,9/10 first few episodes get you hooked but goes of on a tangent to regular for me!

Ted Lasso (on Apple TV over here)

The football aspects are a bit shit, but great little comedy character series revolving around a Crystal Palace type team.

Wife and I are enjoying immensely, which is rare given I’m a crime drama guy and she’s a gal pal/romcom kinda girl.

Last edited:
'See', series 2.

2 episodes in and Jason Momoa has REALLY come on as an actor! He's just excelling in this role of 'Baba'. The fight scenes are plentiful and you believe the advanced nature of the way the adversaries fight.

The extended world was a bit of a surprise to me when the obvious clues were there to see, but hey ho!

Anyway, so far so good!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.