TV Series

we finished the white lotus. was decent but a bit weird. 1 "Gah, Stop, I really dont want to see that thanks" moment I can think of.

Just finished series 3 of Twin Peaks.

I was wary at first as I loved the original show but it gets really good after the first episode or two.

I loved the Dougie Jones storyline!

"Heeeelllloooooooooooo!"

I love Ted Lasso. There’s something about it that’s just a really great blend of wholesomeness, an interesting story and characters you care about, and just the right amount of sitcom cheesyness.

Parks & Rec was brilliant for similar reasons.
If you like that genre I can't recommend Schitt's Creek enough. It's the most wholesome sitcom you'll ever watch (once you get beyond the somewhat rough first season).

If you like that genre I can't recommend Schitt's Creek enough. It's the most wholesome sitcom you'll ever watch (once you get beyond the somewhat rough first season).
Mr mrs loves that. I watched a bit of the first episode but wasn't into it. I'm going to give it another go.

I like a well-made feel good sitcom. Used to love Scrubs back in the day.

Mr mrs loves that. I watched a bit of the first episode but wasn't into it. I'm going to give it another go.

I like a well-made feel good sitcom. Used to love Scrubs back in the day.
Scrubs apparently is the most accurate show when it comes to medicine. Who would have thought?

Yeah Schitt's Creek is a slog initially. Much like Parks and Rec if you can make it to season 3 then you're in for a treat. All 4 main characters really shine.

Scrubs apparently is the most accurate show when it comes to medicine. Who would have thought?

Yeah Schitt's Creek is a slog initially. Much like Parks and Rec if you can make it to season 3 then you're in for a treat. All 4 main characters really shine.
Colin Hay follows you around singing songs?

He's great live, I'd be up for that.

I was the shame. Then rewatched it a year later and loved it. I've done that with a few series to be fair, just have to be in the mood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.