COVID Passports Info | Random Spot Checks

And who told you that it doesn’t reduce the chances of serious illness and death? Some tinfoil hat wearing Trump-supporting dickhead in a QAnon sponsored video? Would you not suggest that anyone gullible enough to believe what they are told by some random crank is beyond help?

The stats speak for themselves regarding vaccine efficacy. Unless you think pretty much every government in the world - some of whom are currently bombing the shit out of each other - have put their differences to one side and gotten together along with many prominent scientists and are releasing false data. Seriously, if you’re going to go full on with Covid conspiracy theories then I politely suggest you fuck off and take them elsewhere.
My point was no one knows outcome of jabs for an individual until they are unlucky to catch Covid - personally had both jabs

So sorry if that differs from your view Boris or is it Mr Whitty

Life would be so much better if people allowed for a difference opinion to their own know it all - my way or the highway self importance attitude

Learn to read before you get on your moral rocking horse

My point was no one knows outcome of jabs for an individual until they are unlucky to catch Covid - personally had both jabs

So sorry if that differs from your view Boris or is it Mr Whitty

Life would be so much better if people allowed for a difference opinion to their own know it all - my way or the highway self importance attitude

Learn to read before you get on your moral rocking horse
Oh I can read alright and you were spouting Covid conspiracy shite regardless of which way you’re now trying to spin it. Anyone with half a brain cell would come to the same conclusion too.

Oh I can read alright and you were spouting Covid conspiracy shite regardless of which way you’re now trying to spin it. Anyone with half a brain cell would come to the same conclusion too.
By introducing Covid passports, we’re telling the conspiracy loons to shit or get off the pot.

We should have done what the French did.

Hopefully this move will encourage these people to have the vaccine and make us all safer as a result.

By introducing Covid passports, we’re telling the conspiracy loons to shit or get off the pot.

We should have done what the French did.

Hopefully this move will encourage these people to have the vaccine and make us all safer as a result.
If you don’t feel safe mate don’t leave the house

leave the rest of us to it sure we’ll be fine

You interpreted my post as however you saw fit & went with an incorrect conclusion

I was merely pointing out there are many sides to propaganda

You should be a politician with your asset of not digesting another person post

You have no idea what my beliefs or health situation is - happy to meet in SS3 albeit from a safe distance - there every game

You interpreted my post as however you saw fit & went with an incorrect conclusion

I was merely pointing out there are many sides to propaganda

You should be a politician with your asset of not digesting another person post

You have no idea what my beliefs or health situation is - happy to meet in SS3 albeit from a safe distance - there every game
So go on - do you believe the having the jab reduces the chances of serious illness and death or not? A straight yes or no will suffice

Nobody ever said it stops you getting it and stops you passing it on. It drastically reduces the chances of serious illness and death. If people can’t see how that is a positive thing then they’re beyond help
Totally agree, I work at a certain local Hospital and guess what, most of the ITU/HDU beds are taken up with patients who have not had the Vaccine ...

So go on - do you believe the having the jab reduces the chances of serious illness and death or not? A straight yes or no will suffice
As I said on my initial post I have been double jabbed but you keep choosing to ignore that fact

Here is one for you

Someone has been medically advised not to have the vaccine and the only enjoyment they are able to have during this shitty period is to attend the game - do you think it is correct to take this away from them as the piper has now changed the tune ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.