Ref Watch

I agree with you and have similar experiences with all the people I know from Alty, many don’t even support Alty as a second team and are solely City or United. But I have three different proper sources (all Blues who are good mates) who do say he’s an Alty fan, I believe them over the rest of our fanbase who have never met the bloke nor knows anyone who has.

Stranger things have happened in this world than someone supporting a non-league football club who are from the next town along.
I can see how it is feesible, in a sense of fuck those big boys I am gonna go local.

Thought the ref was okay today. Played on and waved at their players to get up after a lot of their play acting, but fell for it at other times.

Got the Rodri booking right but the Laporte one hugely wrong.

Tough for him though because Leicester were simulating all game!
Rodri decision was bullshit. He won the ball and ONLY caught Tilermans on the foot in the follow through as he came steaming in to the challenge. If anything it was a foul (not a booking) the other way for the late challenge.

My stream was shit so I missed loads (most) so what I will say is fuck 'em. We can win despite dodgy decisions and bookings. Let them do their worst, we are still to good.

Sorry for the late reply, only just seen this.

I’ve said this many times on here so apologies for those rolling their eyes at me saying it again…
My mate was in his year at school at school, said he was an Alty fan back then. Another mate used to play for Alty and whenever he sees him he always goes and chats to him about Alty.
And another mate’s missus is mates with Taylor’s missus and they all say he is an Alty fan.

Used to work with Alty's ex. According to her he's redder than crimson Clive and she used to kick off with him cause whenever he gave a pro 'nited/anti City decision, their eldest daughter would get dog's abuse at school!

Mr Altrincham's decision making whenever I've seen it seems to support the view he's a complete twat.

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.