Leicester (A) - Post-Match Thread

Great win, solid and professional.

I still think the lack of a striker will come back to haunt us, but that apart we look top quality.

Grealish looking good but to me could do far more, seems to be blowing a bit too much for me, fitness?

Bernardo is a wonderful player and the best thing all summer was him staying.

grealish really pissed me off at the end there but good win!
What the bit where he tracked back and stopped a break away ? Yeh that was outrageous how dare he ?
FFS, don’t tell me the city fans are now going with the “for 100m he should put that away” narrative.
Grealish is already settling in well, he had another great game today!

Last edited:
Just watched the highlights on the OS and in the end of match scenes I was sure I saw Kolo in the Foxes area. So onto Wikipedia and sure enough I was correct. I've still got the video clips of fans and players singing the Toure anthem.

If we rode our luck, what the fuck did Leicester do?

Could easily have been another 5-0 or 5-2. We should have scored two in injury time.
My match report to my sister, who couldn’t watch the game in the UK was similar…fair result would have been 5-1, but worth winning only 1-0 to keep the clean sheet Ederson deserved!

Already up to 3 clean sheets out of 4 games, and can’t really fault him for the 1 goal he’s allowed this season.

Massive 3 points that. I thought that was a potential draw or defeat after international break because LCFC are set up to counter-attack and I imagined us dominating possession only for them to break away 3 or 4 times and score 1 or 2.

Reactions: cbl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.