31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good saves today.

I’d like to ask wtf he was doing when Vardy rounded him, however! Fell to floor like a sack of spuds dropping off a wagon.

He just posted a sad looking picture on his Instagram story saying "unresolved problems" so looks like he sustained some damage in that collision.

He just posted a sad looking picture on his Instagram story saying "unresolved problems" so looks like he sustained some damage in that collision.
Looks like he's at a doctors office judging by the picture in the background. Hopefully nothing too serious.

He’s the best goalkeeper we could wish for. Especially within a Pep team.
He has come off more ugly that when he started the game. That’s a fact.

Good luck Ederson !

Seems like he needs the odd boot to the face to keep him occupied!

He got a face full of studs in the challenge, but quickly got to his feet when the ball rolled free.

He’s been found wanting a time or two when it comes to his positioning, but for the way we play he is ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY PERFECT!

Just hope the face-boot collision didn’t harm his new teeth, otherwise he’d need to stop off in Liverpool on the way home! ;-)

He doesn’t.

Last season alone, he gifted a goal to Bellingham that should have stood against Dortmund, and had Havertz not scored in the final he would have been sent off for handling outside of the box. Factor in the soft goals he’s conceded in every Champions League elimination we’ve experienced in the past 4 years, and it becomes obvious he’s a liability when it really matters.

I’d give Steffen a run of games, then next summer try to get Alex Nubel from Bayern. For the first time in Guardiola’s tenure, there’s actually a depth of quality opposition within the league, so a goalkeeper who can make the difference in marginal score lines is going to be essential.
I wouldn’t trade him for ANY other keeper in the world. Not one.

He’s the best possible keeper for City, and his stats back that up!

Revolutionizing the sweeper keeper position.
He's not even good at sweeping he gets it wrong so often I'd actually argue it was a weakness and Neuer exists.

He's changed the goalkeeping in England as he has shown that they don't need to be scared of the ball and that playing back to the keeper can be one of the best ways to beat a press whilst maintaining possession(not playing back just for them to hoof it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.