Leicester (A) - Post-Match Thread

There can be a sheer volume of cunts that are a minority no? If there are 55,000 people going to the etihad and 5,000 are Cuñts, that’s a high volume of people but still a minority.
Your reasoning is strange, you quoted about 5 people from 3000 which is indeed a minority, to make an analogy of 5,000 from 55,000 is bizarre. if we are talking an hooligan/dickhead sector of fans 9% would be absolutely horrific and would be universally condemned as a significant number.

What the bit where he tracked back and stopped a break away ? Yeh that was outrageous how dare he ?
FFS, don’t tell me the city fans are now going with the “for 100m he should put that away” narrative.
Grealish is already settling in well, he had another great game today!
what's with the cuntish reply lol, yeah he fluffed two easy chances and that annoyed me. sorry? Did I say he didn't have a great game? christ people here will try to score every cheap victory they can. take it easy lol

Last edited:
Think some players are going to find it very hard to get into this team this year and I'm super interested to see how pep handles this

We look so good now we've knocked off the rust of the lack of pre season, and we haven't even seen KDB, Foden, Stones and sterling/mahrez have only player bit parts this season.

3 wins out of the last 3, 11 goals, non conceded. Lovely.

Grealish/Bernie connection was in full flow today. Rodri deserves a shout too.

On to the next one.
We're going to play close to sixty games this season
They'll be plenty of opportunities to get game time, with injuries, rotation, suspensions and players falling out of form
It's always the same at the start of a season, looking like certain players will never get a game

Massive 3 points that. I thought that was a potential draw or defeat after international break because LCFC are set up to counter-attack and I imagined us dominating possession only for them to break away 3 or 4 times and score 1 or 2.
Thankfully Pep stuck with an 11 that refused to be second in terms of industry and effort.

what's with the cuntish reply lol, yeah he fluffed two easy chances and that annoyed me. sorry? Did I say he didn't have a great game?

Not a cuntish reply,he was just calling out your need to focus on a minor negative in a very positive display.Grealish played superbly overall,he allowed us to keep our shape and retain possession while putting in a great shift in terms of industry.

Always a very tricky fixture this, Leicester are a very good side and battled well, Grealish and Bernardo brilliant, everyone saying that one would go are now seeing what could be a significant pairing.

Not a cuntish reply,he was just calling out your need to focus on a minor negative in a very positive display.Grealish played superbly overall,he allowed us to keep our shape and retain possession while putting in a great shift in terms of industry.
It was right as the game ended and that was the first thing on my mind because it had just happened, as if no one here has ever done that? Stop focusing on the negatives! let loose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.