Players who might improve us

Kelechi Iheanacho
Was not good enough when we had and nothing has changed in my eyes . We need a massive statement striker signing just to show that we mean business because at the moment any club will fancy getting into a bidding war with us because they know we normally shit the bed and pull out .

Was not good enough when we had and nothing has changed in my eyes . We need a massive statement striker signing just to show that we mean business because at the moment any club will fancy getting into a bidding war with us because they know we normally shit the bed and pull out .

I understand, but we have less than little chance to sign a player if Madrid or United are interested.

They are more attractive to players than us.

Sanchez & Fred are recent examples as well as Ronaldo.

I would love to see City sign Mbappe & Haaland, but every one know we have no chance.

Therefore we should invest in potential instead of already established WC players.

I understand, but we have less than little chance to sign a player if Madrid or United are interested.

They are more attractive to players than us.

Sanchez & Fred are recent examples as well as Ronaldo.

I would love to see City sign Mbappe & Haaland, but every one know we have no chance.

Therefore we should invest in potential instead of already established WC players.
To play in a decrepit stadium, under OGS, competing for a champions league place. Sure.

We dont need a signing to show we mean business. We do that already by consistently winning trophies. Leave the "Big signing of the year" trophy to the rags.

We don't "shit the bed"
We have a clear price of what we want to pay for a player. If other clubs start driving the price up, we move on.

If a player has two offers on the table and picks another team over us, good luck to them. We don't go offering them more money just to prove a point, we want people who actually want to be here.

We dont need a signing to show we mean business. We do that already by consistently winning trophies. Leave the "Big signing of the year" trophy to the rags.

We don't "shit the bed"
We have a clear price of what we want to pay for a player. If other clubs start driving the price up, we move on.

If a player has two offers on the table and picks another team over us, good luck to them. We don't go offering them more money just to prove a point, we want people who actually want to be here.
Respect your opinion but I disagree mate. Yes we have won trophy’s but we are also now looking at a team that is starting to age and we now need top class recruitment in areas such as left back a striker and defensive midfielder because in that position although Rodri is a great passer of the ball but anyone with any pace will easily go through him which we saw last season and the season before . Zinc is doing great at left back but can you imagine a real world class left back playing for us which he is not and as for the striker situation well if we had signed Ronaldo which a lot on here didn’t want then we would turn this title into a procession . If we want to stay behind you he likes if United real and Barca in terms of statute then we carry doing what we’re doing to to take the next step we need to buy him he likes of haaland which will involve a bidding war because realistically no one should get anywhere near us .

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.