Leicester (A) - Post-Match Thread

Kane not playing well just now. Because he's not that good, just bad spell, seen his arse about transfer? . Not a big fan personally
Haaland would be better but “a Kane” is necessary in the long run, teams will learn how to frustrate us otherwise.

Kane not playing well just now. Because he's not that good, just bad spell, seen his arse about transfer? . Not a big fan personally
Neither for me. The players around him are nowhere near good enough, he sometimes has very little to go off

Did anyone see that fat bastard dive to catch walkers shirt at the end? He wiped out a young lad and kept the shirt, fucking embarrassing to be honest, I hope he handed it to the young lad later
Shhhh don’t say anything negative about our fans

Did anyone see that fat bastard dive to catch walkers shirt at the end? He wiped out a young lad and kept the shirt, fucking embarrassing to be honest, I hope he handed it to the young lad later

He kept it as he was behind me on the way out shouting "get in, I've got Walker's shirt".

I'm all for players giving their shirts but it's much better if they individually pick someone to give it to like Grealish did rather than throw it into the crowd and cause a scuffle.

Did anyone see the woman with her hand bag telling Grealish to go away when he was approaching?

I've not read through the thread so it might have been mentioned already but what happened to that steward yesterday? Just after we scored he was lying on the floor and it looked like he might have broken/damaged his leg and they then carried him away. Did he go over in the melee when we scored?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.