Ref Watch

Sorry for the late reply, only just seen this.

I’ve said this many times on here so apologies for those rolling their eyes at me saying it again…
My mate was in his year at school at school, said he was an Alty fan back then. Another mate used to play for Alty and whenever he sees him he always goes and chats to him about Alty.
And another mate’s missus is mates with Taylor’s missus and they all say he is an Alty fan.
So you're saying he's a rag?

So you're saying he's a rag?
I don`t know if Taylor is a Rag or not but I do know that when he lived in Wythenshawe his two girls went to a school where my sister works and on one of the non uniform days Taylor is merrily walking up the school path with his girls both in Utd tops. He shouldn't be near a City or Utd game as his family are all Rags.

I don`t know if Taylor is a Rag or not but I do know that when he lived in Wythenshawe his two girls went to a school where my sister works and on one of the non uniform days Taylor is merrily walking up the school path with his girls both in Utd tops. He shouldn't be near a City or Utd game as his family are all Rags.
I don’t know him or know anybody who does, but what I do know is that he, like many, officiate us in a very different way to many other clubs.

I note that we gave away 11 fouls to Leicester’s 4, even with over 60% possession, and numerous times where we were fouled but the ref played advantage, even if Leicester had the ball.

I don’t know him or know anybody who does, but what I do know is that he, like many, officiate us in a very different way to many other clubs.

I note that we gave away 11 fouls to Leicester’s 4, even with over 60% possession, and numerous times where we were fouled but the ref played advantage, even if Leicester had the ball.
That is the most bizarre stat going. Leicester defended for large parts of the game and certainly weren't shrinking violets when it came to challenges so how they managed to concede just 4 fouls is, at best, questionable. Rodri's booking was unfortunate, very little he could do about the follow through and Laporte's was just the result of Vardy cheating and Tierney either falling for it or 'wanting' to give it.

I see the the Women’s team are getting similar officiating to the Men’s. The handball that led to the goal wasn’t hard to see from either of the official‘s yet neither of them seen it.

That is the most bizarre stat going. Leicester defended for large parts of the game and certainly weren't shrinking violets when it came to challenges so how they managed to concede just 4 fouls is, at best, questionable. Rodri's booking was unfortunate, very little he could do about the follow through and Laporte's was just the result of Vardy cheating and Tierney either falling for it or 'wanting' to give it.
Soft yellows for a defender mean that they can’t go anywhere near a cheating bastard like Vardy. Some may say that it’s a way to ’manage’ a game.

One of the wonders of the modern world that mate. I watch the way some of these games pan out and wonder how the hell we ended up with more yellows or fouls, given the possession stats and what I’m watching with my own eyes. And it isn’t down to ‘tactical fouling’ or anything like that. An impartial sporting media would be shouting it from the rooftops.

The DT this morning, reporting on the women's game last night, suggest that there was some 'controversy' over the second goal and that MCWFC were 'grossly unfortunate'. It wasn't a case of controversy. We had another ref whose main characteristic was ineptitude. She has the twenty twenty to award Spurs a free kick for a fictitious foul and then can't see a blatant handball. Throughout the game we only had to make contact with a Spurs player for her to blow, but City players had to be given an unfair whack to get the free. It'd be interesting to see what 'path' these whistling wannabes take in the route to ref a FAWSL game, but I suggest that they would be better fitted for the task were they to take a week off and read a printed copy of the LotG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.