tickets,please someone help me

Well, today is the 13th and it's still not showing. I feel a wasted morning on the phone coming on
I wish it’s was going to be just the morning.
I am sticking to my guns not phoning any more but will pull out of all cup schemes come Wednesday morning if ticket does not show up in my PAH account I am done with this shambles!!!

Exactly same I got some on the Saturday night and I have no confrimation email however the money has been taken Out of my account
I got mine a week ago. The money has been taken from my card, I have a confirmation email (with a big note at the bottom saying this is not a ticket and will not get you entry), the points are showing on my ticket account - but no actual ticket either via email or in the mobile wallet. What are we supposed to do if it doesn't show up before the game - turn up and argue with the stewards?

I got mine a week ago. The money has been taken from my card, I have a confirmation email (with a big note at the bottom saying this is not a ticket and will not get you entry), the points are showing on my ticket account - but no actual ticket either via email or in the mobile wallet. What are we supposed to do if it doesn't show up before the game - turn up and argue with the stewards?
The mobile tickets are supposed to arrive today so it would be good if peole didn’t inundate the phone lines to give Blues with more urgent queries a chance of getting through

This has just been posted on FB....
I've had a long online meeting with the club today, watch out for a communication coming out soon… Oh, and please don't try and guess what it is going to say, let's see what they actually come up with.. I think I will turn off comments on this post until the information lands!

The mobile tickets are supposed to arrive today so it would be good if peole didn’t inundate the phone lines to give Blues with more urgent queries a chance of getting through
Don't worry, I have resisted the temptation so far. But the bland assurance given out by the club that the tickets will be uploaded today or tomorrow does nothing to assist with the blood pressure. If nothing has arrived by the end of tomorrow then it leaves little or no time to sort it out.

Don't worry, I have resisted the temptation so far. But the bland assurance given out by the club that the tickets will be uploaded today or tomorrow does nothing to assist with the blood pressure. If nothing has arrived by the end of tomorrow then it leaves little or no time to sort it out.
I agree mate. If you have enough info you will get in the ground but the Club have to show that the new technology is helpful to most fans. They clearly aren’t able to do that atm.

This has just been posted on FB....
I've had a long online meeting with the club today, watch out for a communication coming out soon… Oh, and please don't try and guess what it is going to say, let's see what they actually come up with.. I think I will turn off comments on this post until the information lands!
Is it you that has posted that on FB @didsburyblu or someone else?

Watch it on the TV, a lot less hassle and you will be in bed before midnight.

Going down to the ground to sort out my CL ticket. 1 ticket office window best be open! Payment can't be taken. Added a DD card. CL ticket still not showing in my Google Wallet. F***ing farce! If City think I'm going to wait on the phone for 1 hour, they can f*ck off. If the issue isn't sorted out by Wednesday, not going to the match. City's financial loss and another empty seat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.