tickets,please someone help me

My account says next game Southampton but under points it says ticket points granted for Leipzig. I checked by credit card account and it says that there is a pending transaction under today's date for £20 from City and that must be the Leipzig ticket.

My Google Pay Details says Fixture Southampton so I am hoping that's going to be updated soon. That might be a way for you to check everything is OK..but not just yet!
Cheers just checked my account now says same £20 pending so looks like I'm going. :-)

I feel for you. How has buying a match ticket become like a MENSA test? I hope someone can help on here but I fear you are destined for hours on the phone.
When I buy 4 tickets for a gig I get one email with the 4 e-tickets attached with the seat number and named person on the ticket. Job done no messing about and you all get to sit together.

When I buy 4 tickets for a gig I get one email with the 4 e-tickets attached with the seat number and named person on the ticket. Job done no messing about and you all get to sit together.
Exactly, I can't believe how the club has made such an easy task so difficult for everyone?

The club have managed to get everything right on the pitch and surrounding area with the huge investment from the owners but they're so far behind investing on what should come first and that's looking after us, the "customers"

Live downloaded the tickets but I now can’t share the ones for my dons to there wallets any ideas any help would be appreciated

Exactly, I can't believe how the club has made such an easy task so difficult for everyone?

The club have managed to get everything right on the pitch and surrounding area with the huge investment from the owners but they're so far behind investing on what should come first and that's looking after us, the "customers"
We are not customers !!!!!!!

Well, today is the 13th and it's still not showing. I feel a wasted morning on the phone coming on
Exactly same I got some on the Saturday night and I have no confrimation email however the money has been taken Out of my account

We are not customers !!!!!!!
I say that with a heavy heart, the tide seems to be turning though as the connection between "supporters" and the club is becoming further season by season. The lack of wanting to sort out the issues in the ticket office and customer services is evidence of this, the two main things that supporters rely on the most?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.