United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have bought well and closed the gap on us and there is almost nothing between us squad wise and clearly they have better strikers. We will do well to finish above them this season.

Other than Shaw,maybe Fernandes,who gets in our team ahead of others?

I agree,they have improved and they will challenge for a trophy or two,but a team of mercenaries will never be a match for our band of brothers.

Other than Shaw,maybe Fernandes,who gets in our team ahead of others?

I agree,they have improved and they will challenge for a trophy or two,but a team of mercenaries will never be a match for our band of brothers.

shaw, Fernandes, Ronaldo, maguire, pogpa in my opinion. That’s half a team. Don’t kid yourself they are a very good squad and we are playing without a number 9.

shaw, Fernandes, Ronaldo, maguire, pogpa in my opinion. That’s half a team. Don’t kid yourself they are a very good squad and we are playing without a number 9.
Hang on, you'd have Fernandes, Maguire, and Pogba in our TEAM? Assuming you're not on a windup, ahead of who? I don't doubt they're decent enough players but there's nowhere in our team for those 3 at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.