United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on Twitter, it must be true ;) But so was the figure I quoted. Does that make them both true?

He was on, what, £600k(?) £550k per week at Juve?
Half of that is £300/£275k per week.

Knowing your lot, we'll never know for sure how much you've offered to pay him, it'll all be smoke and mirror tactics now (just like when Pogba DIDN'T cost over £100M) and it'll probably only ever be reported as a £13M transfer (NEVER mention the wages, shhhhhhhh!) and a steal by our unbiased media.

Heaven forbid the BTN or any other media outlet would ever add all the add-ons on and report any fee your club pay in that manner, wouldn't suit the narrative of who's actually ruining football now would it? ;) You must just still be spending the Ronaldo money, or is it the Lukaku money you're spending, certainly not prize money, that's for sure!

Anyway, however many bags "it is" or "it isn't", you've have seemingly offered more of them than we have and we were unwilling to match or better your offer.

My point and synopsis of events still stands, even if the numbers are out, just using the information that is out there.
Spoke to Ballague the morning after the Porto final.. He’s certainly a Pep disciple

Really???

I think we edge it on the creative side whilst they have more firepower up front.

Both defences are relatively similar. We’ve probably got better CB options whilst they have better full backs.

IMO, they also have good players who are underperforming like Martial, Fred and Lindelof who people write off. Stones has shown how a player can quickly revive their fortunes.

Thankfully, their manager is wank. If they fucked Ole off and got someone competent I’d be worried.

Spoke to Ballague the morning after the Porto final.. He’s certainly a Pep disciple
And?

We reportedly offered £250,000 per week
If they have halved his current wage (£31M per year = 5,962k per week; halved = £2,980k per week, sounds like £300k to me) it's still more than we offered, even if it is half of what he WAS on.

Not buying all this "love" shit either, for him, love = play me EVERY week no matter what AND pay me a big fat wedge, otherwise I'll strop like a toddler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.