Email from City about ticket frustrations

Still not got my ticket in my wallet. Or an email from City to download my ticket. Got to go to the ticket office again this morning. Not going to the ticket office tonight. It will be a nightmare. If the thicket office can't sort my ticket out this morning, I'm asking for a refund.
Did you get it sorted? They don’t always have the most up to date email address for every supporter which was the issue with my son and why he didn’t get an email to download his ticket

For all the frustration shown on here & social media ,have people actually complained directly to him or other people at the club,if so what was the response ?
It seems City have made a right clock up over this
It's ok have edible coffee cups but know point if you cant get a ticket to get in the ground

They didn’t even get the edible coffee cups right.

For all the frustration shown on here & social media ,have people actually complained directly to him or other people at the club,if so what was the response ?
It seems City have made a right clock up over this
It's ok have edible coffee cups but know point if you cant get a ticket to get in the ground
Yeh sent an email to supporters services having spent 3 and a half hours on the phone including being cut off after an hour trying to sort out issues renewing my season ticket. Didn't know who to complain too so sent it to them. Never got a reply so not sure if they had so many complaints they had to take some action. The whole e ticketing site needs to be scrapped for one that works. My grandson is on my friends and family list but it wouldn't let me down load his season ticket to my wallet. After an hour on the phone was told he had to log into his own account to download his ticket. I explained I tried this but as he has no email of his.own it wouldn't let me log on as you can no longer do this with a supporters number. Eventually a very kind supporters services guy got into his account and did it for me after a further two hours in a queue on the phone !! The only problem is as we're on all the cup schemes was told I would need to log into his account for all these tickets !! The whole system is fu-king shite looks like it's a cheap bolt on hardware packet that works will SAP they need to pay the money required to purchase the SAP hardware rather than penny pinching !!

@cyberblue yes it has been documented on here. CC1 contacted via twitter (I think or email) and as a result Danny sorted a lot of the problems out.

Did you get it sorted? They don’t always have the most up to date email address for every supporter which was the issue with my son and why he didn’t get an email to download his ticket

Hope so. Ticket office this morning. Android Phone. Go into your Wallet, click on the season ticket, click on detail at the bottom of the mobile screen, and it will show you have bought a Leipzig ticket. Then you just have to scan your mobile phone(season ticket) at the turnstile. There is no separate ticket in your wallet for Leipzig. Nor will there be for any other cup competitions.

Screenshot-20210915-125540-2.png

Unless I have missed it, that has never been explained to Android phone users by the club.

Last edited:
Hope so. Ticket office this morning. Android Phone. Go into your Wallet, click on the season ticket, click on detail at the bottom of the mobile screen, and it will show you have bought a Leipzig ticket. Then you just have to scan your mobile phone(season ticket) at the turnstile. There is no separate ticket in your wallet for Leipzig. Nor will there be for any other cup competitions.

Unless I have missed it, that has never been explained to Android phone users by the club.
On the clubs website about a week ago they outlined details of ticketing for the game half way down the thread ! It stated that all season tickets in your wallet would update around the 13th for the game. Do they really expect every fan to have to go on their website to get info that should be sent directly to each fan. The email they sent confirming your payment and seat details never even mentioned this !! The whole damm system is totally useless !

Reactions: jrb
An absolute cockup which has obviously got senior figures at the club concerned cause they will have noticed we have lost 3000 supporters at every home game so far.

Whether it’s down to Covid or the ticket fiasco the home attendances for our first 5 games ( up to Wycombe ) are very concerning.

Somebody at City should be getting strung up by their balls over it !
The stadium capacity has been reduced because of the new advertising hoardings by at least 1,500 (to about 53,000 I think) so we are probably more or less full for each game so far. The maximum this season will be about 52,800 rather than around 54,300.

If you think Danny is sat there, blissfully ignorant of all the issues currently affecting fans, then you're completely wrong. They're well aware of all this stuff.

And we (City Matters reps) are picking up and dealing with the most serious problems so they're definitely landing on Danny's desk regularly.

They've largely got their own lack of planning and forethought to blame for where we currently are but what's of more concern is how they're going to address all these problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.