Email from City about ticket frustrations

Still not got my ticket in my wallet. Or an email from City to download my ticket. Got to go to the ticket office again this morning. Not going to the ticket office tonight. It will be a nightmare. If the thicket office can't sort my ticket out this morning, I'm asking for a refund.

An absolute cockup which has obviously got senior figures at the club concerned cause they will have noticed we have lost 3000 supporters at every home game so far.

Whether it’s down to Covid or the ticket fiasco the home attendances for our first 5 games ( up to Wycombe ) are very concerning.

Somebody at City should be getting strung up by their balls over it !

An absolute cockup which has obviously got senior figures at the club concerned cause they will have noticed we have lost 3000 supporters at every home game so far.

Whether it’s down to Covid or the ticket fiasco the home attendances for our first 5 games ( up to Wycombe ) are very concerning.

Somebody at City should be getting strung up by their balls over it !
So Lisa Eaton isn’t in the firing line then?

Has anyone been able to print a ticket yet? I have mine on my phone but need to print my dad's.

When I press print tickets on my online account it loads a pop up and says it's done, but there's no sign of any ticket.

For all the frustration shown on here & social media ,have people actually complained directly to him or other people at the club,if so what was the response ?
It seems City have made a right clock up over this
It's ok have edible coffee cups but know point if you cant get a ticket to get in the ground

Has anyone been able to print a ticket yet? I have mine on my phone but need to print my dad's.

When I press print tickets on my online account it loads a pop up and says it's done, but there's no sign of any ticket.
I think you then get an email with the ticket attached..

For all the frustration shown on here & social media ,have people actually complained directly to him or other people at the club,if so what was the response ?
It seems City have made a right clock up over this
It's ok have edible coffee cups but know point if you cant get a ticket to get in the ground
Did you not receive his email?

1. Additional and fully trained ticket office and customer service staff based at the Etihad Campus. A purpose built, state of the art call centre on the Etihad Campus. End the out sourced calls to a call centre in......
2. An email department.
3. A live chat department.
4. The ticket office open every day from 9am-6pm Monday to Saturday, 10am-4pm on Sunday, with a minimum of windows open constantly.
5. A dedicated department to deal with supporter complaints and grievances.
6. 2 separate websites. 1 for everyday City news and features. The other for match tickets.
7. A total revamp of the separate ticket website to make it easier and clearer to buy tickets for individual fans, groups of fans(mates), families(bundles), etc.
8. Monthly updates on the OS via City Matters onp erformance targets(met), on-going issues, positive changes, etc.
9. Monthly meetings with groups of fans for a minimum of 12 months to discuss and get feedback on the ticket office and customer service improvements or on-going failures.
10. The end result. The fans will be happier. The club will sell more tickets and get more matchday revenue.
This should be sent as a memo to City Matters and asked to be put in front of the decision makers and request feedback.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.