Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

He is by those who think wearing a scarf and giving Fergie some stick meant he was City through and through.

Mancini was a consummate politician and obviously felt he needed the fans onside to cement his position. He didn’t care about us any more than Pep, Kevin Keegan, Mel Machin or Billy McNeill.
Bullshit , Mancini took a whole page in the MUEN thanking our support during his tenure , what other manager has done that ? , and he has always talked favourably about our club since he left , or perhaps paying £10k for a full page on the MUEN was "political" give it a rest.
Fans do not cement any managers position , and never will do , results and trophies cement managers positions.

Me too, I go for the football, I'm not arsed who the coach is, but Pep is the best we've ever had, and I don't agree with everything he comes out with, or even every team he picks, he still fucks up, just less than most others.
He is a brilliant manager. Just infuriates at times.

I will always remember Pep when he has gone for the amount of trophies he has brought to us and for the style of play. And for not playing a defensive midfielder in the Champions League final....

However, that doesn't make him any less of a prick. And I will still always prefer Mancini over him. In my eyes, Mancini will always be the man.

Honestly though, what Pep has said there tonight is indefensible. There is zero need for him to say it. And it is certainly not the reason we conceded 3 shockers either. I'm not sure what he expects from the fans. Tonight was a great and unexpected turnout with a decent atmosphere considering lack of away fans. Our fans are slated constantly from all angles, we don't need our manager to be jump in on us too.

Maybe he'll retrospectively come over to the away end at Leicester, which by the way, was one of the loudest away ends in a long time, to thank us. Maybe not...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.