Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Yes, when it comes to calling Pep “Barca’s Prick”. That makes him a dickhead and also anyone else who agrees with him. That’s not a matter of a differing opinion, that’s being a dickhead.
Every coach is generally a prick, most successful people are and it’s true that he is linked more to Barca than us

He is a brilliant manager. Just infuriates at times.
He is, and he infuriates me regularly. Then I remember the many other clowns we've had, and smile at the football we watch now, and I didn't think tonight was that good to be honest, defensively we were a shambles with that high line, and 'that' defence should not be used together again in my opinion, but wtf do I know ?

It was a good turnout and the atmosphere has been the best for a few seasons in the home games so far, in my opinion.

As for Pep, nice to see you make a beeline for the tunnel at Spurs and Leicester. No thanks to the thousands of us who spend the bulk of our hard earned cash going all over the place to see you and your players, stay til the end and sing our lungs out whatever the result.

I posted on here the other week that the boss and players would be livid if they knew the truth. Fans on hold for 4 hours and not being able to access a product they've already paid for. They're in a bubble of their own and so ill-informed it's untrue. It's why I try not to get too attached to the staff and players, they come and go and not many of them actually love the club. Being a City fan is about the experience with other fans and mates, and the laughs on the away trips especially. We will be around a lot longer than the likes of Pep Guardiola and his cronies.

I will miss his football and the top drawer players who will no doubt follow him out the door, but I won't miss the man. World class coach, but classless person and serial backstabber.
I did both Leicester and Spuds away. I didn't notice what Pep did at the end of the game but I know he didn't come over to the away fans. The players also were a little disappointing. Half couldn't be arsed acknowledging the fans and some made an effort. But I had a good day out with mates so all's well

Reactions: cbl
He is, and he infuriates me regularly. Then I remember the many other clowns we've had, and smile at the football we watch now, and I didn't think tonight was that good to be honest, defensively we were a shambles with that high line, and 'that' defence should not be used together again in my opinion, but wtf do I know ?
It's football whether at the top or the bottom. At least it gets us talking!

This all day , i am "older generation" and usaully attend ten to fifteen home games a season health permitting , but i am not into modern technology or mobiles or the internet , and have very very basic knowledge of IT , to me it is a neccesary evil , so after 55 years as a match going supporter i will now rely on watching from my armchair.
Will miss like hell watching live football games , but i dont want to walk up to a turnstile and refused admission because i havent got the right app or info on my mobile ,it s a hundred mile round trip for home games , so i will get my live football fix watching my grandson U-16's on a Sunday.
But somehow you’re a top poster on Bluemoon and twice as active as I am! Mmmmm I’m guessing you really can’t be arsed going anymore. Oh well, you missed a great trip at Leicester, two top days v Arse and Norwich not to mention tonight. And then there’s Southampton on Sat. Brilliant stuff! But you somehow can’t be arsed to press a few buttons and toss off a lifetime of support? Zero effort

Tbf perhaps Pep new Leipzig were a gungho type of team , respect to our opponents they were brave enough to go toe to toe with one of the best sides in europe ,it was a brilliant game of football , not for the defensive purist though.

Your a f*cking liar , we have never had less than 10k in cup games , i remember a Simod cup game in the 80's and there was still well over 10k at that game , if you want spite shite and lies abour our support go on Rag Cafe.
1631750241919.png

this is one that I can remember that most definitely had less than 10k

But somehow you’re a top poster on Bluemoon and twice as active as I am! Mmmmm I’m guessing you really can’t be arsed going anymore. Oh well, you missed a great trip at Leicester, two top days v Arse and Norwich not to mention tonight. And then there’s Southampton on Sat. Brilliant stuff! But you somehow can’t be arsed to press a few buttons and toss off a lifetime of support? Zero effort
Ive had a couple of thousand top days and some not so top days , health issues aside , you are correct , i can't be arsed , so shoot me.

Pissy comment from pep that already have Middle East swamp fans laughing social media. But it’s pure jealousy 3 games and 16 goals with no striker..

city don’t have a deep fan base and it will take 20-30 years of success to develop that. Then the gaps will be filled.

like many on here I only spend my money on the home games and the odd away. I avoid the cups due to them being on TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.