Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the thread name change serious? @mccity @Ric Surely a better thread subject could have been used

I find it quite disingenuous to make it look like 110 pages would have been discussed on the topic of any future replacement when our greatest manger ever is loyal, still firmly committed and steadily at the helm

Surely we are better than that and he deserves more respect

Hugely disappointing @Churchlawtonblue you should hang your head in shame
Agreed, could've left a couple of years ago but he decided he loved it here. Best manager we've ever had by miles playing fantasy football and some fans want him gone. It's unfathomable.

I'm sure we will but actively wanting him out now would just about make us the most stupid fanbase in the world.
Which isn't beyond the realms of possibility if the last 2 days are anything to go by.
Sorry, but i havent seen one post by anybody on here who has said they want him out now. Please can you show me these posts?

I suggest you read a few more threads then because I'm not here to babysit you.
So you can’t find many? I haven’t spoken to anyone who wants Pep out apart from some social media addicts masquerading as city fans.

Nobody in their right mind wants Pep out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.