Southampton (H) - Sat 18 Sep 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea’s 8 days away. Hopefully at least one of them will recover enough to play
The situation with Laporte is completely stupid. He went off at half time in one Spain game with an injury but then played again 3 days later in a group they are going to get through easily. There must be a connection between that and now him being out just when he is needed. This is not the same situation as KDB wanting to play in the latter stages of the Euros but the Spain manager wants a bloody telling off.
I don't like the situation with Stones. What is wrong with him? If it's a definite injury we all know about (e.g KDB's ankle is done in) then you can understand and cope with that but why is Stones out so soon after playing 2 games for England?

Just 865 tickets left - you know what it is going to be the best crowd of the season so far and will probably sell out.
I bought my ticket on Wednesday morning and there wasn't loads left then. Certainly weren't struggling to sell tickets. If it does sell out pep comments will get justified by the media, but looked like this was on the cards anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.