Southampton (H) - Sat 18 Sep 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
southampton are that sort of team you just don't know how it will pan out on the day
they will setup with a back 5 and 4 midfield and one up top and defend the box

city and pep know the first goal changes everything and city take the early chance southampton have to come out
but if city are sloppy early and let them score its going to be a long day and we can panic

from last season pep changes after champions league games was sterling and jesus up front in the premier league
so i can see that again and KDB and foden will get a run out and one holding in gundogan or fernandinho
walker and cancello dias ake in defence

I think pep said those comments as he wants more of an atmosphere. Not about attendance. He just want us to be loud to push the team. Constant songs etc. It seems to be a rallying cry to us. To make our stadium more intimidating to play in for opposition teams. That's what pep wants probably.

Sorry you are not well, covid is still a risk unfortunately

If rodders is out dinho will have to play else he would be at cb i think
Any thoughts on trying Kyle?

Just 865 tickets left - you know what it is going to be the best crowd of the season so far and will probably sell out.
Out of interest how are you checking this? Do you just tot up the number of available seats in each block?

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Ake
Cancelo

KDB
Fernandinho
Bernardo

Sterling
Jesus
Grealish

A big crowd entertained with a comfortable 4-1 win, with Jesus, KDB, Sterling and Foden scoring.

COME ON CITY!!!

Reactions: cbl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.