tickets,please someone help me

I hope this is the right thread...
I am a season ticket holder with an android phone. I have downloaded and used Google pay for the home matches. When I first downloaded it I did not have to enter any bank details which was exactly what I wanted.
Until this morning Southampton was showing in it as normal.
Now when I go into It the only thing that shows is a request for card details and I can't skip past it.
What should I do ?
Yours a foc
Thanks in advance
Have you tried logging in to your ticket account from your phone and re-downloading your seasoncard? I'm not sure if it will work but worth a shot.

Have you tried logging in to your ticket account from your phone and re-downloading your seasoncard? I'm not sure if it will work but worth a shot.
Thanks but.....
If I go on my account on City's site I can transfer the ticket to someone but can't download it to my Google pay account

Thanks but.....
If I go on my account on City's site I can transfer the ticket to someone but can't download it to my Google pay account
I did it after the Leipzig game to get Southampton showing as the next match. You need to repeat what you did to download it originally, go to My Account/Seasoncards and tick the box next to it, "add to mobile wallet" should then be highlighted and click on that.

I did it after the Leipzig game to get Southampton showing as the next match. You need to repeat what you did to download it originally, go to My Account/Seasoncards and tick the box next to it, "add to mobile wallet" should then be highlighted and click on that.
It won't let me it is greyed out.

It won't let me it is greyed out.
Happened to me - it's an email issue. The ticket needs to be on a separate account with it's own email address apparently. You need City to set it up for you. I went down there and they did it in minutes. They should be able to do it their end if you can't get down. Trouble is, speaking to someone and then someone who understands the issue.

Are you on the "tickets" tab or the "seasoncards" tab? It's the tickets tab that highlights "transfer ticket", you need the seasoncards tab.
Ah right back in a mo

Cheers that worked in that it started the process but then says something went wrong with my mobile wallet. That might be because I deleted the original Google pay and re installed it.
Thanks for your help I will sort it.
I have 10 minutes before I head for the pub !!!! Well is friday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.