tickets,please someone help me

I don't know if anyone can help but my daughter has ended up with a credit with Viagogo (don't ask its been a nightmare) There's tickets on their website but would they work with the changes City have brought in for this season? She has to use the credit and wants to take her dad to see City as we have never been able to afford it before.

just got home from work

a letter
with 2 tickets for tomorrow
they are both for our normal.seats
we are both season ticket holders,
our mobile tickets have worked 2 out of 3 games
i haven't been in touch with them yet they have sent match day tickets
anyone else had match tickets ?

Fuck you City.
Thanks to the Blues that tried to help but my Southampton ticket has gone.
I went to the pub and now I can't be arsed.
I will go the the pub tomorrow and then to the ground to see if they will let me in

Fuck you City.
I will go the the pub tomorrow and then to the ground to see if they will let me in
my southampton one never appeared,and now city's email link to me for my southampton mobile tickets has given me my ticket for wycombe
but today,they sent me 2 paper tickets
you cant work out what they are playing at

my southampton one never appeared,and now city's email link to me for my southampton mobile tickets has given me my ticket for wycombe
but today,they sent me 2 paper tickets
you cant work out what they are playing at
It is a total joke. I've had beers so I will leave it for now but.....m

Fuck you City.
Exactly what happened to me last time. Whatever you do don't waist your time ringing the club, just go tomorrow and ask for a paper ticket ? iv'e definitely learnt from experience.

can anyone advise on this one. I have a season ticket and I am attending tomorrow using the downloaded mobile seasonticket.. my nephew (season ticket holder) has sent me his ticket for this match only. So it has been added to my season ticket account. Will my nephews ticket let my daughter in ? Or will it cause a problem as effectively 2 tickets are on my 1 season card account? Hope someone understands this !!

So
been able to buy tickets for friends and family ,all of whome dont have a cityzens or mem bership of any sort
bought tickets for carabao and champs league so far for them

just trying to buy 2 tickets for burnley on saturday for 2 work collegues and i have to "assign " a owner,ie ,someone in my friends and familly list,the 2 people at work have no membership with city so i cant buy them the tickets

why do city let me buy for cup and champs league games but not premier league games ?

edit

do i assign them to myself
and then get the email
which i then forward on to my 2 collegues ?

So
been able to buy tickets for friends and family ,all of whome dont have a cityzens or mem bership of any sort
bought tickets for carabao and champs league so far for them

just trying to buy 2 tickets for burnley on saturday for 2 work collegues and i have to "assign " a owner,ie ,someone in my friends and familly list,the 2 people at work have no membership with city so i cant buy them the tickets

why do city let me buy for cup and champs league games but not premier league games ?

edit

do i assign them to myself
and then get the email
which i then forward on to my 2 collegues ?
I bought 3 tickets for a work colleague for the Burnley game. He isn't a member. They just sent me an email with a PDF of the tickets on them. I just forwarded it to him to print at home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.