Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Must admit - first I've heard of the Silva unease with Mancini and I've heard a lot of testimony from that period.
It gets repeated on here every now and then because it suits the anti-Mancini gang's agenda mate. If they say it enough times they think it becomes true... Absolute bullshit.

In reality, Aguero had a bigger problem with Mancini because he was part of the Kompany / Hart clique. Standard workplace nonsense, will almost certainly still be happening under Pep.

It's funny, when we moved to the new stadium, they didn't mention attendances. They joked about the 'council house'. Post takeover we got the Etihad sponsorship, and some wit joked about the Etihad as 'Emptyhad'. It seems like they've had to lie about our attendances to fit in with the 'joke'.
They wouldn't do that though...would they?

I've had it from all angles at work again today. Three days of pelters. Today I was treated to the full repertoire: Emptyhad, established in 2008, no European Cup, cheats, even fucking Mendy.

Fucking Bristol City fan even got in on the act in a meeting this afternoon, joining in with the Rags and Dippers.

I know I need to be more thick skinned, I'm just getting worn down by it.

Don’t let it get you down, just think of all the trophies we have won over the years and the players we’ve been able to watch. Should have told your Bristol mate to fuck off and take his shite accent with him.

Surely by now he is aware of how we are portrayed in the media, and by doing that he's just adding fuel to the fire and ridicule. Utterly daft.

But yes, grow up. great comment

Why do you care? reeks of insecurity.

If you have an 8 inch dick and everyone goes around saying you have a 4 incher, aslong as you know the truth, who cares? unless you actually have a 4 incher and you're embarrassed. So what is it? Same applies here. Your reaction implies that there is something to be embarrassed about.

Did you know that the word gullible doesn't appear in any dictionary?

You must have forgot about Mancini scrapping with Mario in training to. Mancini was damaged goods with multiple fallouts within the City squad and the way the season was going he was bound for the exit door.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.