Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a few years, I have avoided any of the build up to games, the half time discussions, post-match chat, news reports following the games etc.. I also do not watch Sky Sports News or listen to any sport related stuff on Five Live. All because I know what kind of guff they will come out with. I'd recommend it.
I do exactly the same.

If you can watch the Barcelona match now and see the number of fans probably 2/3rd of the stadium is empty but not a thing said in the media. Half their tourist have left with messi lol.

If you can watch the Barcelona match now and see the number of fans probably 2/3rd of the stadium is empty but not a thing said in the media. Half their tourist have left with messi lol.

The attendances are restricted still in Spain due to covid.

I am sure that's true. The City fans are similar. We are great away from home and we make plenty of noise at the big home games. But do Bayern fans get slaughtered in the German media? Does the club get attacked by all elements of the German press on a daily basis?
Bayern are the Manyoo of Germany so it's unlikely.

Einmal Löwe, Immer Löwe!

How would the seat counters/media/other fans respond if we offer to play Champions league/cup games at the Minihad and sell out a whopping 7,000 capacity for every game? That way the sight of a few sky blue seats would not offend and distress them all so much.
the-office-ricky-gervais.gif

Yet when the rags signed Mkhitaryan the media went into full wank mode aboout him being the current Bundesliga POTY. Wonder what happened to him?
C ame on as a sub for Roma, in their defeat at Hellas Verona last night.

Did absolutely fuck all in his half hour on the pitch.

Was actually a fantastic game, won by a brilliant goal ;o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.