Wycombe Wanderers tickets

It's absolutely disgusting that people with so many years invested, being treated like they don't matter.

Pep is right, the team needs the fans. Seems the Club can take it or leave it, however.
In the background I've now been waiting 7 weeks for two full kits for my boys which I paid over £250 for. The same lads who I couldn't buy a season ticket for and am struggling to buy match tickets for. The lads who have 75 year's support ahead of them.

The club are all over the place.

Didn't take it that way, mate. My little girl doesn't get to go very often and it would have been the perfect game to take the four of us.

More worryingly, my dad has said all this crap means this will probably be his last season after 50-plus years, my two brothers haven't been this season, my niece hasn't, my next door neighbours aren't bothering, even some parents were complaining to me at my lad's football game on Sunday, saying they haven't been able to buy for their own family on matchday cards.

That's 20 people right there.
Same with the people I go with, 4 haven’t been to a game yet.

Very good, Col!

At least my wife and kids don't take the piss out of me as much as City are doing!!

*Tell them to sort fucking cards out again or they will be losing more than just four seats tonight, pal!
I'm on a British Computer Society course at the moment, which is Requirements Engineering. It's about how you best get the correct requirements for proposed new business/system implementations or changes before you start building these.

Two of the key lessons are:
  • Talking to all the people impacted - the stakeholders - as the impact on them could be significant and you need to be aware of their real needs.
  • A single stakeholder's views are not likely to encompass the requirements of other stakeholders.
The club has completely ignored these two. As fans, we need to be able to buy tickets, have them delivered, either electronically or as paper tickets, and be able to use those tickets. As a club, they mainly want to sell tickets. They've not thought about the fans' view of the world.

Its a tragedy that we have supporters wanting to go but are unable to do.
I can’t believe that City are not taking notice of this and trying to remedy.
My season ticket appears in my iPhone wallet and I haven’t had any problems yet so I’ve probably missed this question being asked before…but can you not just purchase and print tickets at home…same as I do when I sometimes go to watch England…..or is it not that simple.

You can't request print at home tickets for Cityzen matchday membership cards, that's the issue.

You either have to download it to your mobile pass, which repeatedly fails, or ring the club to ask for an email (that never comes) to then print it off at home. Or visit the ticket off directly for them to print it for you.

It's ridiculous that it is still incumbent on the purchaser to contact the club to generate your ticket you have already paid for, especially when it takes five hours to get through, or they don't reply to emails.

In the background I've now been waiting 7 weeks for two full kits for my boys which I paid over £250 for. The same lads who I couldn't buy a season ticket for and am struggling to buy match tickets for. The lads who have 75 year's support ahead of them.

The club are all over the place.

Yep, eye off the ball in so many areas.

Funny you should say that. My cousin up in Scotland bought her little lad a full City kit on the site back in mid-August and it only arrived last week.

If anybody didn't already know, your no longer a supporter of this club, your a customer. Anybody out there know how to show my support as a customer.

You can't request print at home tickets for Cityzen matchday membership cards, that's the issue.

You either have to download it to your mobile pass, which repeatedly fails, or ring the club to ask for an email (that never comes) to then print it off at home. Or visit the ticket off directly for them to print it for you.

It's ridiculous that it is still incumbent on the purchaser to contact the club to generate your ticket you have already paid for, especially when it takes five hours to get through, or they don't reply to emails.
Plenty of us FoC’s don’t even have a computer at home never mind a printer.

It’s all a bit of a shambles. I’ve just had this email from someone:

“Apologies for this rant Ric but didn’t know who else to give feedback to. (I’ve also sent this to Kevin Parker). Some needs to let the club know about this! (No need to reply to me obviously).

Don’t know where to start. I’m a citizen member trying to buy 8 tickets for the Wycombe game tonight and tried on every device (mobile, iPad and laptop)..and if I get to the payment section (which 80% of the time I couldn’t?!) it just wouldn’t accept payment on every Debit/Credit Card I tried. (Error..bad request). After wasting 2 hours I called city …on hold for 1 hour and 15 mins on for the line to go mute?! and then dead. Forced to give up and know so many others in the same position.
City wil have lost thousands of supporters for tonight’s match but worst still thousands who won’t bother for the rest of the season because they think this is the norm so why bother. Of the 8 tickets I was after for tonight at least half were for kids/adults who’ve never been before. I never normally complain but I’ve tried EVERYTHING FOR ALMOST THREE HOURS TO BUY TICKETS AND FAILED. I’ve given up as I’ve tried everything I can think of.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.