Wycombe Wanderers tickets

Got a shite mobile phone so on the blower to customer services trying to pay for a paper ticket to collect before the game , started at position 55 now down to posiiton 27 after 35 minutes , what time do they shut ? Website says 6pm so probably won't get through.
Is this the future of the club with older supporterss who are not I.T. savvy or do not want to upgrade their mobile are left by the wayside , upto last season i paid on the website and printed the ticket at home with no issues , this option isnt available now.
Given up, over 90 minutes and still at position 19 in the queue , doubt there will be a live stream for the game , so its good old radio Manchester , a few cans of amber nectar and save the cost of fuel, car park , ticket , food , programme , if only i had seen the light 50 odd years ago , i could have been a millionaire.

Not a big problem, but me and the missus have had tickets next to each other on level 3 front row since the move, our tickets for tomorrow are 3 seats apart, not a big problem and am sure we will be able to sort it tomorrow

Not a big problem, but me and the missus have had tickets next to each other on level 3 front row since the move, our tickets for tomorrow are 3 seats apart, not a big problem and am sure we will be able to sort it tomorrow
Think you’ll be able to sit wherever you want

I

Complete and utter shambles the new ticketing system. If it carries on being shit fans will fuck it off altogether

Went to the ticket office twice last week. Not going to the ticket office tomorrow. If the ticket doesn't show up on my phone, season ticket details, I'm not going. I've had enough.

Email sent on the 17th.

Thanks for your recent transaction. Please check the details below and contact us if there are any issues.(there will be a 5 hour wait on the phone line, or you'll have to go to the ticket office again for the 3rd time in a week to sort out your digital ticket on your mobile)

Ticket Details: Manchester City v Wycombe Wanderers (21/09/2021 19:45)

Went to the ticket office twice last week. Not going to the ticket office tomorrow. If the ticket doesn't show up on my phone, season ticket details, I'm not going. I've had enough.

Email sent on the 17th.

Thanks for your recent transaction. Please check the details below and contact us if there are any issues.(there will be a 5 hour wait on the phone line, or you'll have to go to the ticket office again for the 3rd time in a week to sort out your digital ticket on your mobile)

Ticket Details: Manchester City v Wycombe Wanderers (21/09/2021 19:45)
I will have a spare printed off ticket if you change your mind about going

I'm seriously thinking of buying an iPhone 12. I've got a spare £1000. iPhones seem to be working with the digital tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.