Wycombe Wanderers tickets

I've got a ticket for this game as I was on the cup scheme (binned them all off now).

I can't be arsed going. Mainly because getting home from the ground is an absolute nightmare, even worse than it used to be.

Suspect I'm not the only one who is fucking off midweek games for the foreseeable for this reason.

Sorry Pep.

I've got a ticket for this game as I was on the cup scheme (binned them all off now).

I can't be arsed going. Mainly because getting home from the ground is an absolute nightmare, even worse than it used to be.

Suspect I'm not the only one who is fucking off midweek games for the foreseeable for this reason.

Sorry Pep.
Dropped out of the CL & Carabao some seasons back but have retained FA Cup.

All because of the late kick-offs mid week and the dreadful public transport systems.

Pep should try getting his team to the game and back by staying pre-match in an Altrincham hotel and using the Metrolink. He would have a melt down.

Sorry Pep.
Walking is doable for me but if I was 10 years older I'd find it really difficult to get to the ground.

Midweek there were no direct buses and it was almost impossible to get to the ground by bus. At the weekend, there were very few match day specials. I think there were about 3 between 2 and 3 pm. I asked the Stagecoach steward and he said I've got two more between now and kick off.

I get confused about the best way to the turnstile and out for a quick getway because of the away fan barrier. I go in K turnstile which is right next to the away fans and it means when I arrive and leave I end up walking round most of the ground and I hate walking in circles. It would be better if when we are playing a Norwich or poorly supported club we could walk through the away fans area. We had that in the Kippax crush outside Maine Rd but we can't have fans mixing? Seems a bit OTT for all but the Man Utd and Liverpool games.

My Dad and his mate aren't going because they've been allocated shit seats at the front and not together. They wanted to transfer the seats to my two lads. With the old system they'd have given me the cards at saturday's game in about 2 seconds and that would have been it.

First of all my dad had to ring me and get the boy's supporter numbers and email addresses. Then he was messing on the internet for ages and couldn't work out how to transfer the ticket. Then he started trying to do it and every time it got to the end of the process it just wouldn't complete. Then he rang the club, sat on hold for ages, thh guy who answered told him that you can't transfer cup tickets. When he rang me I told him I was sure they had dropped this rule so he checked his emails to find out that I was right. So he sat on hold again, and when he got through the guy who answered said that he couldn't do it because my boys were on someone else's (ie my) friends and family list and couldn't be on his.

It was at that point my normally mild-mannered dad exploded and told them what a shambles this was, he got put through to the supervisor who transfered the tickets himself. Now I've got two emails which hopefully I pass to my boys and we finish the job.

On Saturday, of the five of us who went, all with tickets, three didn't get immediate admission and had to get help.

Someone's head needs to roll for this. It's change for change's sake and has been appallingly implemented and is costing the club a fortune.

Last edited:
Been moved from the third tier, in a friends and family group with mates who are fellow seasoncard and cup scheme holders and we have always been moved together when we have been dumped onto level one previously.

Just checked and we have all been allocated separate seats!!!! WTF has happened to City's Supporter Services?

Sorry Pep.

Me too. Night games are awful for transport. The transport pre game is bad enough even on a day game, coming back it is so bad I've started walking back to Piccadilly station, in spite of having a tram/bus daysaver ticket. Guess I'm getting old. I'm still bloody sore from walking back on Saturday
lol.

Sorry Pep.

I have said the same on the other thread and been accused of Trolling! fucking trolling!

Half an hour waiting on call to supporter services, first in queue, call clicks off. A call centre that seemingly cant pick up a call properly and cuts people off? Swales-esque stuff this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.