Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky sports news 4 of them this morning talking about Liverpool last night and the squad depth went on for about 5.6 mins then a cursory mention of our game and the young lads then moved on,every time I switch it on in the morning about 7.30am it’s either rag or red scousers they are talking about, is it any wonder a large percentage use iptv and so on..

Have the goals of any game been shown anywhere that's not Sky, bar the Norwich game which was on live?

As the highlights show isn't on until tonight, will Sky have them embargoed currently?

Have the goals of any game been shown anywhere that's not Sky, bar the Norwich game which was on live?

As the highlights show isn't on until tonight, will Sky have them embargoed currently?
BBC breakfast showed the 3 Liverpool goals briefly mentioned that Everton got knocked out and that you can check the other results on the bbc sport website ..

BBC breakfast showed the 3 Liverpool goals briefly mentioned that Everton got knocked out and that you can check the other results on the bbc sport website ..
BBC are beyond a joke now. According to their charter they are supposed to be 'fair and impartial', but they haven't met that criteria in about 30 years.

ta, I heard/saw that. The Everton result was the biggest of a couple of upsets, the Norwich game was on live and I was wondering if it was a matter that Sky had released control on those shots.

Sky sports news 4 of them this morning talking about Liverpool last night and the squad depth went on for about 5.6 mins then a cursory mention of our game and the young lads then moved on,every time I switch it on in the morning about 7.30am it’s either rag or red scousers they are talking about, is it any wonder a large percentage use iptv and so on..
Yeah, I listened to that and got annoyed, they did do a longer piece later though. I think it was the Villa lad for the first bit...

Whatever you do don't put on BBC breakfast now,G Nev and Marcus R love in,it never stops.

Marcus was gonna have three - yes 3 Shredded Wheat for breakfast but provided he can get a lucrative sponsorship deal with Nestle - he’ll eat two and make a BBC documentary with Silly Sally about him donating the other one to a school child.

On the roundup at 0730 the guy mentioned the dips, showed their goals then mentioned littlepoo's fans would be happy as Everton had gone out!

Also crowbarred in mentions of ratboy' scheme to help the poor at Uni and St Marcus now being on the school syllabus as a lesson in how to manage media. Ashton has earnt his salary hasn't he?

What is annoying is wasting minutes on these non stories instead of rounding up the results. "Full results on the BBC sports website:" in that case what's the point in ing that shitty programme for anything????

On a plus note since Louise plastic face has left there's been widespread criticism of the 2 lightweights on the sofa including a backlash against very silly sally. Shame. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.