Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say 31,000 was about right. The bottom two tiers hold about 34000 when full. Wycombe had probably 800 in their top tier section as well. An excellent turn-out all things considered.
Watch the highlights on mancity.com. There were a lot of empty seats. A lot more in the lower tiers than when we played Leipzig. I am pretty sure the Leipzig att: >> 38k but last night wasn't very good.

The doom mongers and moaners have damaged enjoyment of the game for themselves. I've spent my life supporting City. These are the best years. We should not allow a few admin. issues to overshadow what is for the most part fantastic entertainment.

Watch the highlights on mancity.com. There were a lot of empty seats. A lot more in the lower tiers than when we played Leipzig. I am pretty sure the Leipzig att: >> 38k but last night wasn't very good.

The doom mongers and moaners have damaged enjoyment of the game for themselves. I've spent my life supporting City. These are the best years. We should not allow a few admin. issues to overshadow what is for the most part fantastic entertainment.
Leipzig was 45K, easily looked that many to me, once everyone was in their seats(queues). Not sure about last nights game though, looked to be quite empty in the top tiers from Cheesey's Vlog footage. It was only Wycombe though.

Last edited:
So, are google paying their billions of unpaid uk taxes now that "St. Marcus the just" is their advertising figurehead?

You'd have thought that a fine upstanding hero of the people would be campaigning for that, given that that single action "might" solve all the other societal wrongs that he campaigns about.

Or is he simply making some extra coin for himself by doing their adverts?

I would say 31,000 was about right. The bottom two tiers hold about 34000 when full. Wycombe had probably 800 in their top tier section as well. An excellent turn-out all things considered.
On a Tuesday night, with all the shambles that has unfolded at the start of this season with STs and parking, I think that gate is not bad! There's a handful of PL grounds where yer couldn't fit in 31k!

If Pep gets asked again about our fans/attendances etc he should just reply with a wry smile and say "I love our supporters because I understand their accents".

Then leave the room with a Clint Eastwood walk

Just going back to tosser Lee Hendrie's comment last night " and unfortunately City have equalised". There's absolutely no way he'd have said that if any other team would've equalised against Wycombe. Another **** to add to the ever growing list

according to one joker on tale sport last night the dippers took more supporters to Norwich last night than went to the Etihad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.