Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to say whoever it is on the live football page on the BBC website today is a blue, keeps calling City “we”, is reminiscing about Wycombe beating us in 1999 and the shame of his brother choosing to support United.

So, it’s not all bad.
Give over.

A couple of light hearted reminiscent comments on an on going thread. Doesn't make up for the safe standing article with a photo of a half empty stand against Norwich which was probably taken on the 92 minute mark. If they wanted to show the rail seating I'm sure there are plenty of library images taken on non match days they could have used. BBC are nothing more than red loving cunts.

Just an observation we all know the attendances at City (give or take) but why does anyone care if about our crowds.

Think about it for a second is it a dig at the club? No, as we play great football and win stuff.
Is it a dig at the fans? No, the fans go.
So it's a dig at people who don't go to football matches - fine but in a football context so what. I couldnt care less in a football discussion about people who don't care about football enough to go and watch it.

So it makes us a small club, fine. We have done really well for over a 100 years as a small club to be in top 10 for trophies and top 10 for avg attendance.

It's an attempt to criticise by the same people who only care because it hurts - let them have their fun whilst they cry their salty tears into their Ryan Giggs pillow, Stevie G stained pyjamas, Bobby Moore moth eaten scarf, or limited edition Terry Henry wank towel.

Famous for his free kick, which should have been disallowed as the ball didn't roll horizontally along the pitch. The legislation was soon changed, though.
Nice goal, and very innovative.

Not sure it "didn't roll horizontally along the pitch" was the reason it was later outlawed. I remember Denis Tueart scoring from a free kick for us early 1980s from a very narrow angle inside the box where Asa Hartford scooped the ball up for Tueart to smash it in by placing his (Asa's) foot under the ball and lifting it up in one movement with Tueart stood next to him. Someone will be able to add the link I'm sure.
It was similar to a goal by Charlie George assisted by Peter Osgood for Southampton not long before.

Just an observation we all know the attendances at City (give or take) but why does anyone care if about our crowds.

Think about it for a second is it a dig at the club? No, as we play great football and win stuff.
Is it a dig at the fans? No, the fans go.
So it's a dig at people who don't go to football matches - fine but in a football context so what. I couldnt care less in a football discussion about people who don't care about football enough to go and watch it.

So it makes us a small club, fine. We have done really well for over a 100 years as a small club to be in top 10 for trophies and top 10 for avg attendance.

It's an attempt to criticise by the same people who only care because it hurts - let them have their fun whilst they cry their salty tears into their Ryan Giggs pillow, Stevie G stained pyjamas, Bobby Moore moth eaten scarf, or limited edition Terry Henry wank towel.
I'm not sure you'd find that Henry towel in the club shop would you?

There is a Rail Seating in the South Stand thread, but I suspect, in my triggered, paranoid, small-club mentality way, that this BBC article is trying to shoo in a different angle to that stated in its headline. Please correct me.FD2C5E59-3637-4B4A-B35B-56DDC4E03E9D.jpeg

So, are google paying their billions of unpaid uk taxes now that "St. Marcus the just" is their advertising figurehead?

You'd have thought that a fine upstanding hero of the people would be campaigning for that, given that that single action "might" solve all the other societal wrongs that he campaigns about.

Or is he simply making some extra coin for himself by doing their adverts?
I wouldn’t hold your breath waiting for St Marcus campaigning for Google to pay their taxes.
This is an individual who has actively avoided paying taxes himself by paying himself tax free "directors loans" from his own company.

Give over.

A couple of light hearted reminiscent comments on an on going thread. Doesn't make up for the safe standing article with a photo of a half empty stand against Norwich which was probably taken on the 92 minute mark. If they wanted to show the rail seating I'm sure there are plenty of library images taken on non match days they could have used. BBC are nothing more than red loving cunts.

hence “not all bad”...Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.