Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before signing Lukaku, Chelsea were a bit one dimensional in a German way.

Too easy to forget how good we are and how opposition sides have for several years been setting up against us mainly to avoid defeat. Tuchel's honeymoon period is coming to an end.

Would it not be worth going with a back three and deploy a counter attacking, higher-intensity-than-usual pressing game?
Ederson

Walker Dias Cancelo
Rodri
Foden Bernardo
KDB
Jesus Grealish
Torres

Get Jesus/Jack employed pressing from the front. Phil and Bernie will run for days in that midfield and offer defensive support on the wings if needs be. And to recycle the old cliche, because it definitely rings true: attack is the best form of defense. We should have plenty enough possession with that team to get the three points.

Of course, this is wholly dependent on Rodri being available, because he'd dictate play from deep. We desperately need him to be passed fit.

With Phil and Kev back I'm feeling confident and expecting to win.

I really don't understand the negativity on here.
I'm a pessimist at the best of times, but even I haven't quite thrown in the towel for Saturday just yet. I actually think Anfield will be a harder game for us tbh.

Is anyone going to the game and want to swap an upper tier ticket for a lower tier ticket or vice versa? I have one in each tier and obviously would like to have two in same tier. Thanks in advance

I would match their formation like this and see how it goes.

Ederson
Cancelo Walker Dias Ake Zinchenko
KDB Gundogan Foden Grealish
Torres/Jesus

__________________Steffan__________________

Walker______Dias__________Ake_______Cancelo

________________Rodri_____________________

________Bernardo__________KDB____________

Sterling__________Foden____________Grealish

This may be controversial but I genuinely think the Liverpool game will be tougher than this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.